Cowboys should move up and get Lions 3 pick

Loso86

Reaction score
The rest of the players don't want 35 million a year?
So you go blame everyone else then give Dak the big bucks to totally destroy us for the next 5 years!
I didnt say pay him and I did not say dont pay him. All I'm telling my guy here is blame deserves to go around equally .. bottom line hes the best we got right now

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Dude in that case every qb in the league needs to score everytime the they haventhe ball which IS NOT the case lol I hear whatbyiur saying but geesh bro
Uh, yeah! I would be just as critical of a quarterback on another team who couldn't lead his team to a touchdown. But I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I don't care if Carson Wentz can't do it.

Loso86

Reaction score
Uh, yeah! I would be just as critical of a quarterback on another team who couldn't lead his team to a touchdown. But I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. I don't care if Carson Wentz can't do it.
Sure

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Watson is no concern for a Cowboys fan and holding on to the ball too long doesn’t matter either. As a Cowboy fan, I don’t care what other QBs do. My one and only concern is how Cowboy’s QB play. Dak does have a problem with hanging onto the ball for way too long. This causes sacks and rushed plays that fails.
He wasn't sacked very often this year so that argument has went out the window. As far as you don't care what other QBs do......... well don't ever use them in your arguments

Pants

Reaction score
trade our draft to move up to #3?

giphy.gif

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Of course, I don't think this scenario happens. I think what's happening is that Jerry and Stephen are going to let Martz decide the fate of Dak. But Martz isn't going to make that decision immediately. He's going to evaluate him this season and decide whether he moves forward with Dak or moves on. If this is, indeed, the scenario, I expect Dak to be franchised.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pappy doesn't dislike dak, he dislikes the belief that he's an elite quarterback and should be paid so. big difference.
Pappy is too obsessed to think he is just expressing a belief that Dak isn’t the right guy. Others believe that without going to ridiculous levels to say it or interjecting it into every thread they can and without being incapable of discussing anything else

kskboys

Reaction score
Pappy is too obsessed to think he is just expressing a belief that Dak isn’t the right guy. Others believe that without going to ridiculous levels to say it or interjecting it into every thread they can and without being incapable of discussing anything else
Completely incapable. So much so that several times I've seen him stating other posters stated something when they didn't. If he's not on meds, he needs to be.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Completely incapable. So much so that several times I've seen him stating other posters stated something when they didn't. If he's not on meds, he needs to be.
I’ll give him credit, he has been amazingly consistent with his over-the-top criticism of Dak dating back to Dak’s very first days of taking snaps, even before Romo was healthy enough the return. He created this schtick and has stuck by it. You would think he would get bored with it after some time, but he is just as dedicated 4 years into it as he was day 1.

kskboys

Reaction score
I’ll give him credit, he has been amazingly consistent with his over-the-top criticism of Dak dating back to Dak’s very first days of taking snaps, even before Romo was healthy enough the return. He created this schtick and has stuck by it. You would think he would get bored with it after some time, but he is just as dedicated 4 years into it as he was day 1.
Very strangely dedicated.