Twitter: Cowboys should sign OBJ and Will Fuller

DFWJC

Reaction score

OBJ said he is not going to sign anywhere until he is healthy.
Then he'll choose.... probably based on who is a top contender at that stage. His top choice is the Rams, but all parties can wait.

But Will Full is intriguing. The dude is always injured, but maybe we get lucky.

blueblood70

Reaction score

so ridiculous OBJ also a late start to season and fuller might eb suspended GREAT choices how about Hilton or sanders.

do fans keep up no OBJ and fuller are bad choices we need a vet or two that can start the season and healthy,,

Sydla

Reaction score
OBJ said he is not going to sign anywhere until he is healthy.
Then he'll choose.... probably based on who is a top contender at that stage. His top choice is the Rams, but all parties can wait.

But Will Full is intriguing. The dude is always injured, but maybe we get lucky.

Fuller fits nicely. He'll play like 5 games, get hurt, but by then Gallup could be back. Haha.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
OBJ joined the Rams at what... midseason? He played a very important role in the Rams SB title. There is no denying how well he played.

fredp22

Reaction score
Jerry put himself into this mess.
Not resigning Cooper because he wouldnt get a vaccine shot was an overreaction. If Jerry thinks he sent a message noone received it. On top of that he made sure he got nothing in return on the trade which hurts the Cowboys more than he thought it would embarrass Cooper while failing in the offseason to replace him. This is just Jerry at his finest

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not resigning Cooper because he wouldnt get a vaccine shot was an overreaction. If Jerry thinks he sent a message noone received it. On top of that he made sure he got nothing in return on the trade which hurts the Cowboys more than he thought it would embarrass Cooper while failing in the offseason to replace him. This is just Jerry at his finest
They didn't have to re-sign Cooper. He was already under contract. This was a salary dump.

blueblood70

Reaction score
They didn't have to re-sign Cooper. He was already under contract. This was a salary dump.
and he limped off the field in Clevland camp yesterday they say hes ok but dudes had constant foot/ Ankle injured.20-22 MIL umm no way! right move

NotForLong

Reaction score
To Quote Amari Cooper "The White Kirk Cousins"

Was a factor

Doomsday101

Reaction score
OBJ joined the Rams at what... midseason? He played a very important role in the Rams SB title. There is no denying how well he played.

I agree. Dallas signed TO personally I did not like the guy but I would not deny the talent he brought in. Same with OBJ. I would look at Fuller as well. I'm not looking for more inexperienced WR I would be looking for guys capable of making a difference on a short term contract.

blueblood70

Reaction score
guys the overreactions are priceless

we have time to Let the young guys battle

bring in a vet late in preseason, if needed.

we have battles with Tolbert, Vasher, semi, Houston , and Turpin.others as well.

thing that worries me is Moore will always be Moore we have a starting WR, 2 good Rbs and if the line can come together use a heavy run game, pa pass, moving Pollard and turpin around in motion same with lamb etc etc that 6-0 run last season was just that run game was strong line played well and then injuries hit.

Moore with Lamb and Schultz and add those motion guys like Pollard and Turpin etc im not worried about the talent its the scheming and gameplans,

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
To think some poster suggested AB........:lmao2:
I know I threw Dez in the hat but goodness

fredp22

Reaction score
u may be right but I think it was more Jerry sending a message. We have no one capable to replace him. CeeDee couldnt do it last year-hopefully he will be better this year. We also have more than enough cap especially if we reworked the contract. Caps never been brought up as a problem but Jerry has commented on his disappointment with Coop and the vaccine