Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign CB Maurice Canady

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
He's terrible

This is a camp invite level guy
Yep.
We've been doing this every year since McClay got promoted.

I'm all for taking low-risk chances on guys, I just don't understand why we are in such a rush to sign players like this. Also, our success rate is not great so maybe back down some from this particular strategy?

817Gill

Reaction score
If they see him in Anthony browns role I’m happy.

If he’s competing with Lewis and Awuzie ... not so much
Nah I think Trufant or CB round 1 takes that role. I just hope the Jets sign him if we don’t cause that’s the only real threat to take Henderson ahead of us in round 1. Maybe Atlanta but they’ve drafted some CB’s high recently

Carson

Reaction score
Nah I think Trufant or CB round 1 takes that role. I just hope the Jets sign him if we don’t cause that’s the only real threat to take Henderson ahead of us in round 1. Maybe Atlanta but they’ve drafted some CB’s high recently

Trufant would be an amazing addition

TheHerd

Reaction score
so only 15 times he was targeted that he didn't allow a reception.

Why just a 1-year deal?? lock this guy up for 7 years.
That's 63%, a little under league average. And a rating of 69 is very good, and 1 int in 41 targets would probably be the best on our team or dam close. Not saying I had even heard this guy's name, but he's fine as a body. No worse than the pedestrian CBs we roll out there aside from Byron.

Sydla

Reaction score
Harris just went off the board to the Chargers.

Not much left in FA at CB - Trufant and a couple others. If Canady is their FA acquisition at CB, that would be disappointing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Honestly, if anyone doesn't know who Maurice Canady is that's your bad not his. He's not some XFL unknown.

jjktkk

Reaction score
so only 15 times he was targeted that he didn't allow a reception.

Why just a 1-year deal?? lock this guy up for 7 years.
I'm worried that you're not going to have. enough tissue during this Corona virus. Thinking of you buddy try to be strong.