Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Cobb

blueblood70

Reaction score
seriously slow fast quick aho cares can the guy get open and catch..hes not our main guy, hes the 3rd-5th option..its just depth..

BTW you know Antonio brown in a 40 at the Combine one of the slowest 1s on the field..does he look slow? ,no

he can run routes and get himself open..

it amazes me everyone's unhappy we arent signing anyone, now we do and still not happy with anyone so far..

still quinn, Berry, and dont count out another safety still out there, if berry doesnt work out..did that colts safety get signed yet? if not like Cobb maybe they are still negotiating..

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Still don't get this move but at least not long term deal.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
5 mil seems kind of steep for a pretty JAG-ish WR, but considering that Beasley is making nearly twice as much per season, I'll take it.

If Cobb can give us 2 catches for 20 yards a game like Beasley did down the stretch, that's a W in my book.

Dallas saved money. They were talking about re-signing Beasley for $6 million a year.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Really like this signing. Coop, Gallup, Tavon, and now Cobb are some really nice options for Dak. Hope they open up the offense to take advantage.

EST_1986

Reaction score
It's funny when people talk out of their butts.

Cobb had a better separation # than:

Thielen
Cooper
Kelce
Beasley
Baldwin
M. Thomas
Diggs
Cooks
Allen
Gronk
Brown
Hopkins
Jeffery
Julio
Hilton
Evans
Green
A. Robinson

This obviously isnt saying he's better than all of them, just that you have no idea whether he can get separation or not.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/receiving#average-separation
he sees his stats on Madden and makes comments based on that

Fontaine

Reaction score
jerryapproves.gif

mattjames2010

Reaction score
seriously slow fast quick aho cares can the guy get open and catch..hes not our main guy, hes the 3rd-5th option..its just depth..

BTW you know Antonio brown in a 40 at the Combine one of the slowest 1s on the field..does he look slow? ,no

he can run routes and get himself open..

it amazes me everyone's unhappy we arent signing anyone, now we do and still not happy with anyone so far..

still quinn, Berry, and dont count out another safety still out there, if berry doesnt work out..did that colts safety get signed yet? if not like Cobb maybe they are still negotiating..

Cobb wasn't getting open last season. After his 142 yard game, he had two games over 40 yards.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Seems like he should be going on 33 this season instead of 29.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Good addition and contract, IMO. All about health.

Guy missed 8 games last year w/ a bad hammy and concussion. He will fit right in...w/ the rest of the crew in the training room.

I start the over/under in games missed @ 5....And I'll take the over.:rolleyes:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I don't see anything to dislike about this move....

The Cowboys will have both Cobb and Witten working the underneath routes. That should open up things deep for Amari Cooper and result in Michael Gallup getting a lot of one on ones.

Fans can joke about their age and speed, but Cobb and Witten make this offense way better than it was a year ago with Beasley and Geoff Swaim in their respective places.