Practice Squad Cowboys sign Dalvin Cook

TwentyOne

Reaction score

I dont know why but an old movie came to my mind when i read about our signing.

ahab_200_standard-967166e412c29cfccf6af251a81459042d639ad4.jpg

CCBoy

Reaction score
Zeke has avg over 4 per carry once since 2019. Cook avg over 4 every year but last year when he only had a few dozen carries
Neither Zeke or Cook when looked at through whole careers, have a killer's row in carries or yardage for the complete time with carries.

mldardy

Reaction score
Zeke last two years were 3.8 and 3.5.
Cook last year 3.2 67 attempts
And what about the year before that for Cook? I love how people pick and choose how to skew stats to make it look like they are making a point. You can't pick the last two years for Zeke and not list Cook's last two years especially when Cook only had 67 carries.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
And what about the year before that for Cook? I love how people pick and choose how to skew stats to make it look like they are making a point. You can't pick the last two years for Zeke and not list Cook's last two years especially when Cook only had 67 carries.
Well when his lack of production was probably the main reason he only got 67 carries you can. Cook had plenty of opportunity to make some hay while Hall was hurt and he didn't. Zeke accomplished more in far more adverse circumstances in New England. The spin now is that the shoulder had not fully healed. How that factors into loss of burst is mystery to me but I hope he gets it back and helps us win some games this year. Sometimes being embarrassed can motivate guys. And Cook was embarrassed by what he put on film last season.

mldardy

Reaction score
Well when his lack of production was probably the main reason he only got 67 carries you can. Cook had plenty of opportunity to make some hay while Hall was hurt and he didn't. Zeke accomplished more in far more adverse circumstances in New England. The spin now is that the shoulder had not fully healed. How that factors into loss of burst is mystery to me but I hope he gets it back and helps us win some games this year. Sometimes being embarrassed can motivate guys. And Cook was embarrassed by what he put on film last season.
Talk about missing the point. Again he mentioned Zeke's last two years without mentioning Cook's last two years. Cook joined the Jets in August of last year was never the starter. Zeke started 5 games last year and 14 the year before that and averaged those numbers. Zeke had almost 3 times as many carries last year with those numbers. Talk about a lack of production. That is the very definition of it compared to Cook.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Was referring to what Conner said and he said Dalvin only had a few dozen carries last year's and Zeke has averaged 4 ypc every year. I just love when someone opens their big mouth when they don't know the exact argument. Conner was wrong on both counts.

mldardy

Reaction score
Was referring to what Conner said and he said Dalvin only had a few dozen carries last year's and Zeke has averaged 4 ypc every year. I just love when someone opens their big mouth when they don't know the exact argument. Conner was wrong on both counts.
Yet you posted Zeke's last two years and only last year for Dalvin. Stop putting the blame on someone else when it was YOUR post that said that and the one I responded too. You got called out and now you are backpedaling.

Again ' I love how people pick and choose how to skew stats to make it look like they are making a point.'

Hadenough

Reaction score
Yet you posted Zeke's last two years and only last year for Dalvin. Stop putting the blame on someone else when it was YOUR post that said that and the one I responded too. You got called out and now you are backpedaling.

Again ' I love how people pick and choose how to skew stats to make it look like they are making a point.'
Blah blah blah! I corrected his BS. Your not calling anyone out.