Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Damontre Moore

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Maybe but I also think it's simply get as many bodies as you can, see what ses out in camp type thinking. I don't expect Moore to make the team. But worth the risk.
I think he does. This guy is a serious talent. Just for whatever reason he's had the attitude. NY and SEA are teams where the players run the team not the coaches. Thats not the case here. I used to think that about Garrett, but there was a clip of JG getting after Elliot in the TB game. Elliot took himself out and JG went right to him and said get a drink and get your *** back out there. Said it again but shouted it. Next play Elliot went for 42 i think.

chagus

Reaction score
and was a stud. SEAHAWKS tried to keep him on a multi-year deal but he declined to sign a league min here.
Interesting. Didnt know that. Perhaps he's a fan? That could really change things as he'd be more inclined to settle in and do well for a team he wants to play for.

Brooksey

Reaction score
High upside guy. Was very surprised he fell to the 3rd round that year and if he can get his attitude under control and maybe get that first round talent back

He had terrible workout numbers, ran a 4.95 40 and put up 225 12x. Dropped like a rock in draft. He's got some bend but not very explosive.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Crawford was a total JAG who was sane and could be counted on every week. That is an upgrade over what Moore's done so far.

Talent wise there's no comparison.

You know it's Risen when he makes an argument for Jack Crawford.

Do you keep KY by the computer when you post here in the off-season?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

I agree about Carr. He's better than Carroll, never gets injured and knows our system. Major fail unless Carr was asking for too much money... Not sure if I'd say Moore is a downgrade from Crawford. They're just very different players, almost opposite. Crawford is 4 years older, has a low ceiling but is a high character guy who works hard and loves the game. Moore is younger, has enormous potential, but is a head case and another one of our reclamation projects. Too different to compare them. Crawford shouldn't even have made the final roster in a perfect world.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Speaking of which, as of now the Cowboys can still pursue former defensive stars DeMarcus Ware, Julius Peppers, and Dwight Freeney. All three current free agents ranked among the top 33 edge rushers in 2016 despite their age, per Pro Football Focus. Dallas’ highest graded pass rusher was David Irving with a grade of 76.6, which was still less than the scores for Ware (77.1), Peppers (78.8) and Freeney (78.6). The Cowboys could likely sign one of them to a short-term deal to come in primarily on passing downs.

http://thelandryhat.com/2017/03/10/dallas-cowboys-unlikely-find-war-daddy-2017/

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
He's shown potential. What's the numbers on this deal? That's all that matters. Decent guy to have in the mix.

Last edited:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Speaking of which, as of now the Cowboys can still pursue former defensive stars DeMarcus Ware, Julius Peppers, and Dwight Freeney. All three current free agents ranked among the top 33 edge rushers in 2016 despite their age, per Pro Football Focus. Dallas’ highest graded pass rusher was David Irving with a grade of 76.6, which was still less than the scores for Ware (77.1), Peppers (78.8) and Freeney (78.6). The Cowboys could likely sign one of them to a short-term deal to come in primarily on passing downs.

http://thelandryhat.com/2017/03/10/dallas-cowboys-unlikely-find-war-daddy-2017/

I believe Peppers is back in a Panthers uniform.