Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Damontre Moore

Verdict

Reaction score
Yeah, torn on this one. Actually, no, don't like it. Not because he cheap shot Romo (and inexplicably got away with it at a crucial time in the game), but because he's a knucklehead. Lots of physical ability, not a lot of smarts. Even in a rotation, it's tough to trust him.

Sounds like the long lost brother of Marty B and Michael Bennett

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm more than happy to allow Rod and his coaches to develop up an player that brings a little attitude to the table. I like an aggressive defensive lineman. If he doesn't take time off, I'll wait and see the end results. The team will make him Dallas smart...and not a New York 'playa.'

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Only player ever to hit the qb 4 seconds(it was close)
After the ball was gone and not get flagged with the ref standing right there.

Wonder if that happens to Tony anymore?

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Local kid and cheap move.
We aren't signing guys that effect possible draft pick compensation.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Dang..Julius peppers signed a 1 year 3.5 mill deal with the panthers. That's a pretty good deal.

Sounds like a hometown deal (he's from NC) to finish his career where he started and played 7 years. Maybe DeMarcus Ware would give us a discount since he played most of his career here and it sounds like he wants to be back. He's a few years younger though and it sounds like he can still command a bigger salary so we'll see how much worth it it is to him to come back. Ware would be a big signing for us on top of Moore and Paea, that'd at least give us some depth in the pass rushing category assuming we go that route in the first couple of rounds in the draft.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Am I the only one who hasn't heard of any of these new guys we've signed? lol

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Not sold on Rod as a DC but he's one of the best DL coaches in the league. If he can't get Moore to produce, no one will

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Low risk ($) potentially high reward (much needed pass rusher):

I think he needs discipline (insert Marinelli) and a few vets like D-Ware (coming back home?) to show him the way and hold him accountable. The kid is only 24. He still has time to mature and figure it out. Jerry isn't afraid to take a risk. Hopefully this one pans out.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
so they will fix this dude like they did Gregory and maclain he is head case been in trouble every team he has been on