Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Damontre Moore

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Isn't he the guy from the Giants that gave Romo a cheap shot in the back...Sheesh.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
You think a knucklehead like this would be lazy on the field as well, but that's the opposite of his reputation. He takes no plays off.
Oh well, if he somehow manages to keep himself straight he could be a nice rotational guy. Otherwise he probably won't make it halfway through training camp.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
These high talent headcases who journeyman themselves across the league rarely pan out, especially for us

Camp fodder

speedkilz88

Reaction score
You think a knucklehead like this would be lazy on the field as well, but that's the opposite of his reputation. He takes no plays off.
Oh well, if he somehow manages to keep himself straight he could be a nice rotational guy. Otherwise he probably won't make it halfway through training camp.
He doesn't quit after the whistle either.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Moore and Paea are decent depth signings. Moore was disruptive in college.

Williams was reasonable and keeps a very good offensive unit together.

Carroll is the real mystery to me.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, torn on this one. Actually, no, don't like it. Not because he cheap shot Romo (and inexplicably got away with it at a crucial time in the game), but because he's a knucklehead. Lots of physical ability, not a lot of smarts. Even in a rotation, it's tough to trust him.

Good for you. Stay true.

Cheap shot clown. I haven't forgotten.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Moore and Paea are decent depth signings. Moore was disruptive in college.

Williams was reasonable and keeps a very good offensive unit together.

Carroll is the real mystery to me.

So far, it seems we're just getting players in the same talent range as what we had to maintain the status quo.

Moore for Jack Crawford. Paea for McClain. Carroll for ????.

I guess this means we should be expecting Dallas to bring in a backup guard to replace Leary, possibly another corner if we lose both Claiborne and Carr and a couple of safeties if Church and Wilcox are both gone. The safety one may be the most interesting because the Cowboys have to add a starter there.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't stand the guy. He is a cheap shot artist. I hope they bring him into camp for some payback for the cheap shot he made on Romo.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
This is my wish for Moore at training camp:

maxresdefault.jpg