Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DL Brent Urban

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Weird....as we couldn't stop anybody....so let's go get someone that can play the run decent. WTH are we thinking? (sarcasm)

I know, right? Amazing that we decided to finally upgrade an area of significant weakness. I wonder what else the FO will decide.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

aria

Reaction score
You have absolutely no reason to be defensive of me or anyone on this site with the antics you've pulled lol.
You must be bored, not even getting into it with you today prevaricator. Go troll someone else, maybe I’ll feel like killing more brain cells by talking to you tomorrow but don’t get your hopes up.

You ALWAYS come back to me, I seriously think you’re infatuated with me :oops:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You must be bored, not even getting into it with you today prevaricator. Go troll someone else, maybe I’ll feel like killing more brain cells by talking to you tomorrow but don’t get your hopes up.

You ALWAYS come back to me, I seriously think you’re infatuated with me :oops:
You see the energy you have with this post? All this because I asked you a question and you got paranoid. Now you'r accusing me of "being a troll". Interesting.........I've been accused of a lot of things on this site...."troll" is the first.

aria

Reaction score
You see the energy you have with this post? All this because I asked you a question and you got paranoid. Now you'r accusing me of "being a troll". Interesting.........I've been accused of a lot of things on this site...."troll" is the first.
And liar is the second.

No, with our history, I don’t think you’ve ever asked me a question that was just out of curiosity. You’ve always had some ulterior motive and now I’m suddenly supposed to assume you were completely innocent with your question that made an assumption about something I never said? C’mon now, that’s ludicrous.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm not talking about after they got here...I'm talking about prior to coming to Dallas.
I knew because of their age and wear-n-tear that it was a big mistake bringing them to Dallas. Waste of time, roster spots and money. Time proved that to be true.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Rotational guy. Has position flex.

Doesn’t move the needle for me really. But he at least belongs on an NFL roster

I really wish the cowboys would SIGN A STARTER rather than backup/fringe players.
This guy is solid. Made plays for Bears’ D every time I watched him. He will beat out Hill for one of the 3tech spots.

Carson

Reaction score
This guy is solid. Made plays for Bears’ D every time I watched him. He will beat out Hill for one of the 3tech spots.
The line is starting to stack up and look better. We still need that mammoth 1tech but it’s starting to look good two deep

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Urban's grade against the run should make every Cowboys fan smile. I still think Mike Nolan's scheme was the problem last year but getting a run stuffer here like Urban was a must.

He's not a star and won't have to be. If he can just stop some of those ridiculous jailbreak runs Dallas gave up last year I'm happy.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you would've passed up on Tom Brady, Suh, Antonio Brown and Gronk too?
Gronk? Yes.
Antonio Brown? Absolutely.
Suh? Maybe.
Brady? Not sure he would survive the whole season behind this Oline.

PS: Stop deflecting bro. Those other 3 guys sucked. Period. End of story. Their time is over.