Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign DL Christian Covington

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
His job isn’t to get pressure though. It’s to eat up space and blocks and stop the run.

Considering our defense got its crap pushed in by the rams running game. It’s a solid move.
Yeah tell JJ Watt that(who plays the same position)

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
fat-kid-celebrates.gif

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
According to walterfootball( if you care) 3 and a half stars excellent vs the run , 7th best DT in free agency only 25
So we signed a DT who excels versus the run. Which was a big need after getting exposed versus the Rams.

Yet people in here are complaining about his sack numbers because he's not the second coming of Aaron Donald.

HanD

Reaction score
Call it whatever you want but when you rush standing up your more OLB than DE. This reads like they run a 4-3 system but they run alot of 3-4 alignments. Maybe their base is 4-3?

he's been mainly a de for houston. crennell this past season has smartly moved him around inside and out and let him rush standing up to keep the other team on its feet. he's such a freak that he has the versatility to do whatever you want with him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look it up. His real name is Christian Coral Cleveland Covington.

I think I've made my point.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
he's been mainly a de for houston. crennell this past season has smartly moved him around inside and out and let him rush standing up to keep the other team on its feet. he's such a freak that he has the versatility to do whatever you want with him.

That's why I thought he was a LB.