Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign DT Brian Price

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fact you just said they put together good but not great teams and then asked what rational person would that embarrassing is hilarious.

Why? I'm supposed to believe there's something embarrassing about putting together good-but-not-great teams?

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Makes an even better point. The best and almost worst run Ds were in the Superbowl.

The Eagles' D gave up over 600 yards and didn't force a single punt. 5.1 YPA rushing given up to NE.

Yeah. Smash mouth D. That's what we need.

If anything this is an argument to spend our top picks on offense

So all the cowboys need is a future hall of fame quarterback and future hall of fame coach . ? Also you'l remember in the cowboys playoff loss to the packers last year the cowboys defense gave up 34 point while the offense scored 31 points . sort of throws a wrench into your whole narrative.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
If I remember correctly he was really good until he got hurt. We missed his presence in the rotation. If he can stay healthy he is good for depth. I'd still like a bigger bruiser. Didn't the Pats recently trade for wilfork 2.0? What will it take for us to sign a guy like that?
Run a 2 gap 3-4 defense.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
So all the cowboys need is a future hall of fame quarterback and future hall of fame coach . ? Also you'l remember in the cowboys playoff loss to the packers last year the cowboys defense gave up 34 point while the offense scored 31 points . sort of throws a wrench into your whole narrative.

Wow.

The D gave up more points than the offense scored.

Congratulations. You've described most NFL games.

RamziD

Reaction score
Not sure why anyone would think this means we wouldn’t still draft a good DT high unless you are saying that Price is the equal of high round talent.

He played in 8 games. He had 8 tackles.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Wow.

The D gave up more points than the offense scored.

Congratulations. You've described most NFL games.
Its hilarious that you keep moving the goal posts in your argument . first you talk about how the cowboys had the eight ranked running defense his season. Sydla and I post statistics that contradict your claim and you change your argument and claim defense doesn' really matter. I understand . intelligent discussion is hard. It might be easier to revert back to being a troll.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Its hilarious that you keep moving the goal posts in your argument . first you talk about how the cowboys had the eight ranked running defense his season. Sydla and I post statistics that contradict your claim and you change your argument and claim defense doesn' really matter. I understand . intelligent discussion is hard. It might be easier to revert back to being a troll.

Moving the goal posts?

I responded to a post that claimed my argument was invalid because our D gave up more points than the O scored.

But please, keep deflecting.

Seriously "we scored less than they did! That's why we lost! Your argument is destroyed!" Fascinating that you think that's a meaningful analysis.

Verdict

Reaction score
A fair-decent rotational player, now with health issues (knee).

If we picked him up for the minimum it's a good signing. Much more cap hit than that you sort of have to scratch your head.

He would be a decent rotational 1Tech but not starters quality.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Why? I'm supposed to believe there's something embarrassing about putting together good-but-not-great teams?

Thing is, good-but-not-great actually means fluke when things don't right themselves with consistency.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
Moving the goal posts?

I responded to a post that claimed my argument was invalid because our D gave up more points than the O scored.

But please, keep deflecting.

Seriously "we scored less than they did! That's why we lost! Your argument is destroyed!" Fascinating that you think that's a meaningful analysis.
No my argument was that it was the defense's job to actually stop the other team
Offense from scoring . it' s pretty much common sense. You definitely moved the goalpost and if anyone is guilty of deflecting it's you.anyone can read your past posts and will likely draw the same conclusion.by the way the patriots had the number one scoring defense in the NFL last year.you still haven'
answered my previous question. Name a team within the last oten years that has won the super bowl that didn' have a defense ranked in the top ten . I should have known better than to feed a idiot troll . good night