Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign FB Olawale

Carson

Reaction score
We just gave a three year deal and $3MM in guaranteed money to a FB that pretty much sucked last year.

And they drop this news right about the same time the Thomas news comes out. Hahahahahahahaha.

Their sense of timing is impeccable.

They troll us for sure.

Jerry and Stephen must wait for big news to break to troll us with this garbage

Kaiser

Reaction score
The Cowboys must see something in him or they would not have resigned him. Just sayin.

I think the only way to read this is Kellen Moore wants him, I wanted to draft a bulldozer FB but even though he had a bad season last year, Olawale is one of the best receiving FBs in the league. The guy can return punts, if they are locking him up they clearly must have plans for him like you say.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the only way to read this is Kellen Moore wants him, I wanted to draft a bulldozer FB but even though he had a bad season last year, Olawale is one of the best receiving FBs in the league. The guy can return punts, if they are locking him up they clearly must have plans for him like you say.

It's cool, guys. They have plans for him.

Carson

Reaction score
How many other teams sign a fullback and fourth string TE with 0 career catches in wave 1 of free agency?

Suckers!

snapper

Reaction score
Love the comments. Not one of us has a clue what the Cowboys plan for the dude, yet we all are pissing and moaning. Pretty standard here at the Zone.

One year from now most of you, including myself, will be commenting on what a great signing he was.

John813

Reaction score

Yea. Just don't think they needed to offer that much guaranteed money to a FB. Don't mind him coming back but wish it was on an one year deal and then bring in some competition via UDFA land.

There goes my wish of Alec Ingold coming here.