Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign FB Olawale

snapper

Reaction score
Not saying we shouldn’t have locked him up. But let’s announce it moments after Thomas was locked up. Like hey let’s soften the lose of Thomas with this turd

Don't get me wrong, I wanted ET, however, it's done. You want to cry about it, go ahead. I'm over Thomas and moving on.

RamziD

Reaction score
Olawale gets the minimum anywhere else, but we’re going to commit to him for 3 more years...

Carson

Reaction score
I wonder if he gets more than 4 touches next season?

I haven’t seen many people being positive about this

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Hell yea! I was worried we'd lose olawale in FA. He's crucial to the new spread uptempo non fullback style we're switching to.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Two words:

Special. Teams.
izcOK4m.gif

Ding Ding Ding

I have a feeling if they would have gotten ET (which was an IF)...maybe they move Heath back to being the lead ST Tackler. They did not get ET and within an hour or so of the announcement of ET going somewhere else...they sign the FB who is the top tackling ST player on this team IIRC.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Olawale is actually a talented reciever/runner relatively speaking for a fullback.

My problem with him is he’s not a good lead blocker, at least not the type I want.

Sydla

Reaction score
This was not a good contract. Granted, it's a few million so it won't bite us in the butt but its laughable there are people actually trying to spin this as a solid move.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ding Ding Ding

I have a feeling if they would have gotten ET (which was an IF)...maybe they move Heath back to being the lead ST Tackler. They did not get ET and within an hour or so of the announcement of ET going somewhere else...they sign the FB who is the top tackling ST player on this team IIRC.

I think he was tied with the three-named linebacker who they also deftly managed to keep.

Whew!

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Between this and the timing of the futures deal for McElroy it's quite clear the front office has no respect for this fan base.
Don't be surprised if McElroy keeps Witten off the final 53!

/sarcasm