Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign FB Olawale

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Love the comments. Not one of us has a clue what the Cowboys plan for the dude, yet we all are pissing and moaning. Pretty standard here at the Zone.

One year from now most of you, including myself, will be commenting on what a great signing he was.

Is this a joke?

Carson

Reaction score
Love the comments. Not one of us has a clue what the Cowboys plan for the dude, yet we all are pissing and moaning. Pretty standard here at the Zone.

One year from now most of you, including myself, will be commenting on what a great signing he was.

Disagree man.

He played 10% of offensive snaps and a little over 60% of special teams snaps.

This is a move you make AFTER the draft. An obsolete position for an average dude

Sydla

Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ha

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Huh? He was here last year and was a 3 week old toilet turd...

Hardline

Reaction score
What's funny is this guy would break off an occasional chunk play when he was a Raider.

snapper

Reaction score
Disagree man.

He played 10% of offensive snaps and a little over 60% of special teams snaps.

This is a move you make AFTER the draft. An obsolete position for an average dude

This signing was not unexpected. Dallas Cowboys Radio has been talking about this for weeks.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Why, why and why? They do not use him, and when he is wide open 5 yards from Dak, Dak misses him...

Kaiser

Reaction score
Yea. Just don't think they needed to offer that much guaranteed money to a FB. Didn't mind him back but then bring in some competition via UDFA land.

Totally agree. But for all my eyerolls and the complete freakout by some people in this thread its not really that much money. Olawale is a 7 year veteran, so his minimum salary would be 915K, 930K and 1.045 Million for these three years. This deal isn't much over those mandatory minimums.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
Yea. Just don't think they needed to offer that much guaranteed money to a FB. Don't mind him coming back but wish it was on an one year deal and then bring in some competition via UDFA land.

There goes my wish of Alec Ingold coming here.
I wanted in gold too .oh well

Carson

Reaction score
This signing was not unexpected. Dallas Cowboys Radio has been talking about this for weeks.

Not saying we shouldn’t have locked him up. But let’s announce it moments after Thomas was locked up. Like hey let’s soften the lose of Thomas with this turd

snapper

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ha

Par for the the course with your response. Yawn.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Clearly the Jones’s think they’ve apparased the fam base with this. Yeah we passed on a hall of fame safety but we locked up a FB we never use