Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign G Xavier Su'a-Filo

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ummmm, you don't think they had been scouting Ehinger for weeks ahead of time? And you think the injury he had was because of a long term condition rather than a fluke knee injury?

You tell me. You seem to want to speak from a position of authority.

You're trying to make this excuse that they were being thorough (with no evidence of such) instead of just being cheap (which the timing completely supports).

Meanwhile, the offensive lineman they traded for looks to be damaged goods from the get-go.

Swanny

Reaction score
Our 2nd round pick looks to be a bust - he was jacked off the los all day.

His first move was Up - sure defeat for an OL , looked poorly coached up.
I have been hard on CW but I wouldn't call him a bust. I think with a full off season with NFL PEDs he will be a good LG. He isn't ready to be a full time starter yet but will be next season

Kaiser

Reaction score
You tell me. You seem to want to speak from a position of authority.

You're trying to make this excuse that they were being thorough (with no evidence of such) instead of just being cheap (which the timing completely supports).

Meanwhile, the offensive lineman they traded for looks to be damaged goods from the get-go.

Lol, your first post was definitive and I replied with one saying "its just as likely". Go back and read the thread.

And saying anyone in the NFL knew Ehinger would have a fluke knee injury is complaing for the sake of complaining.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Our 2nd round pick looks to be a bust - he was jacked off the los all day.

His first move was Up - sure defeat for an OL , looked poorly coached up.
Just a suggestion - I wouldn't use the words "jacked off" and "bust" in the same sentence :D
Yea DJ Moore really tore it up yesterday.
Nah - I'm sure he was referring to Calvin Ridley. Oh wait...

If yesterday's game wasn't a firm indication that QB is the issue, I don't know what to tell you. QB's are under duress every game in the NFL, but you have to deliver the ball.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol, your first post was definitive and I replied with one saying "its just as likely". Go back and read the thread.

And saying anyone in the NFL knew Ehinger would have a fluke knee injury is complaing for the sake of complaining.

Or maybe it's pointing out the clear flaw in your "due diligence" excuse attempt? I'll go with that.

Everyone who follows the NFL knows exactly why cuts and signings occur when they do. There's no need to try to pull the wool over mine or anyone else's eyes. This move happened today because of money, not anything else.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Just a suggestion - I wouldn't use the words "jacked off" and "bust" in the same sentence :D

Nah - I'm sure he was referring to Calvin Ridley. Oh wait...

If yesterday's game wasn't a firm indication that QB is the issue, I don't know what to tell you. QB's are under duress every game in the NFL, but you have to deliver the ball.
It's not the QB, it's the HC and OC. Without Dak we would have got shut out. He was the reason we got 8 points and pushed his way into the endzone for the 2 point conversion. How did he score? When coaches finally went up tempo and had the Panthers defense on the ropes. Why wait until the 4th quarter. After the first couple of drives our coaches should have done something different but didn't. They ran the same thing over and over. Knowing the OL isn't full strength but kept the same game plan. That's the issue, they try to fit players into the scheme no matter who is playing or missing. Instead of making the scheme fit the players. You see Dak playing well on the move, then that's what they need to do. Play to our strengths and change things up based on opponents and their weaknesses

Kaiser

Reaction score
Or maybe it's pointing out the clear flaw in your "due diligence" excuse attempt? I'll go with that.

Everyone who follows the NFL knows exactly why cuts and signings occur when they do. There's no need to try to pull the wool over mine or anyone else's eyes. This move happened today because of money, not anything else.

So teams never check medical reports on veterans but they do make every move to save a few hundred K when they are 13 Million under the cap.

Sure, why not.