Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign HaHa Clinton-Dix

montgod

Reaction score
@rjochoa tweeted this: Amari Cooper and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix won a National Championship together at Alabama in a game that was played in the state of Florida (Miami).

Amari Cooper and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix are now teammates again on the Dallas Cowboys. Super Bowl LV is in the state of Florida (Tampa Bay).

Carson

Reaction score
@rjochoa tweeted this: Amari Cooper and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix won a National Championship together at Alabama in a game that was played in the state of Florida (Miami).

Amari Cooper and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix are now teammates again on the Dallas Cowboys. Super Bowl LV is in the state of Florida (Tampa Bay).

It’s happening!!!!

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Ha Ha C-D has 16 ints. , 4 forced fumbles and 522 total tackles since 2014

Jeff Heath has 8 ints. , 5 forced fumbles and 345 total tackles since 2013 .

Make what you will of those stats...............................

tm1119

Reaction score
Can’t say that I’ve watched much of HaHa...but apparently the rest of the NFL doesn’t think the guy is very good. 2nd straight 1 year deal and couldn’t even get a fully guaranteed 4 mil. Seems like his services aren’t in very high demand.

I’ll have to watch him on game pass

Carson

Reaction score
Can’t say that I’ve watched much of HaHa...but apparently the rest of the NFL doesn’t think the guy is very good. 2nd straight 1 year deal and couldn’t even get a fully guaranteed 4 mil. Seems like his services aren’t in very high demand.

I’ll have to watch him on game pass

See how an elite safety like Eddie Jackson loves playing next to Ha Ha. That’s all I need to know.

Jackson is a stud safety. I’ll take his opinion over some armchair scouts here!

That’s not me attacking you. Just posting that in general

SackMaster

Reaction score
I don't think HaHa is a Superstar or anything, but when compared to Heath, he has almost double the amount of tackles, significantly more passes broken up and exactly double the amount of INTs.

Again, he's not a Superstar but I would say that there is a real good chance he produces better than Heath has, even if he's not perfect.

JMHO

John813

Reaction score
I think a long term with Dak would spread out the cap hit this year and it be smaller than it currently is.

Yea, Cowboys will probably drop his first year hit if they can get him signed.
Amari's AAV is 20mil but first year is 12mil cap hit.
Demarcus AAV is 21 mil, but his cap hit for year 1 was 11.1mil

Lower Cap hits now > Higher cap hits in the future

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Ha Ha C-D has 16 ints. , 4 forced fumbles and 522 total tackles since 2014

Jeff Heath has 8 ints. , 5 forced fumbles and 345 total tackles since 2013 .

Make what you will of those stats...............................

Why do you have to embarrass people like that?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HHCD is a better safety.

I can't help but to wonder how this affects Xavier Woods' role in the defense? Clinton-Dix is a free safety, not a strong safety. The big issue with him has always been a lack of physicality and tackling. That would only be exacerbated by trying to play him closer to the line of scrimmage. Does Woods now get switched to strong safety?