Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign HaHa Clinton-Dix

Hadenough

Reaction score
Sounds like he will replace Heath. I actually havent watched much of him but its good to see the team covering itself so that during the draft they can draft the BPA instead of need.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Just 2 years ago, his peers ranked him the #100 best player in the NFL.
3 years ago, he was ranked #77.

So what happened in the past two years?
He had a down year with the Commanders. Then by all accounts, he was good with the Bears last year.

Not saying he's still a top 100 player, but I don't think he's too far removed from being that player again. He's only 27.

If anything, his Commanders season is the one outlier in his career. And I mean, he was with the Commanders. Hard to hold that year against him.

Good post.

As a Texan stuck living outside DC, I do know he was terrible as a Skin. I do know they are a train wreck so hopefully that year was an anomaly. Admittedly I didn't see him much with the Bears so I'm hoping for the best.

DFWJC

Reaction score
3 more to go. Clowney, Sanders, and Snacks.
Thats about 32+ mil in cap space with 19 left and draft picks to sign.
And if we do sign Dak, his 1st year cap hit will higher than the 30 mil hit we currently have with him

Restructures?
i’d be fine addressing WR3 another way

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Good post.

As a Texan stuck living outside DC, I do know he was terrible as a Skin. I do know they are a train wreck so hopefully that year was an anomaly. Admittedly I didn't see him much with the Bears so I'm hoping for the best.

He was horrible in DC after the midseason trade. Even in the game vs Dallas, he took some of the worst angles I've ever seen from an NFL S. By all accounts, he seemed to rebound with a solid season with Chicago in 2019. Let's hope that continues in 2020.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I think when we compare HaHa to Heath, we shouldn’t do that for the simplest of reasons - their skill sets are NOT the same. HaHa has always been a better FS than SS whereas Heath should’ve been exclusively the SS on his best days. Not to say either was great at what they do, but they are definitely different players.

aria

Reaction score
Meh, it says something when a guy has been on that many teams in such a short amount of time. Not a bad signing but nothing for me to get overly excited about, apparently name recognition matters with fans. This is a slight upgrade over a player most people despised (Heath). I do like the fact he’s younger though.

Carson

Reaction score
Absolutely love this!!! Huge fan of Ha Ha.

Before complaining watch his film with the Bears last season. Kid can play and fills a huge need next to Woods.

Only huge needs now are CB and RDE. I still think Woods will be the 1tech

ghst187

Reaction score
I don’t think he’s very good...all I ever remember about watching him play is seeing him getting burnt....

Rayman70

Reaction score
he is a bridge player, nothing more. A little insurance. We are still drafting a starting safety for the future. THIS gives time to develop for the young bucks we bring in. DOESN'T CHANGE HOW WE DRAFT.

chagus

Reaction score
$4 million for Haha Clinton-Dix is a steal.

Gerald McCoy was a steal.

It sucks bad to lose Byron Jones and Quinn. But these two deals are great.

Add a CB at #17 and the coaching changes, and I think we've improved the defense. Hopefully add one more pass rusher via free agency.
^THIS^

Plus... the change in weed policy is why Quinn is GONE. Randy... Randy... RAANNDYY!!!

montgod

Reaction score
Thats about 32+ mil in cap space with 19 left and draft picks to sign.
And if we do sign Dak, his 1st year cap hit will higher than the 30 mil hit we currently have with him

Restructures?
i’d be fine addressing WR3 another way
I think a long term with Dak would spread out the cap hit this year and it be smaller than it currently is.