Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign K Greg Zeurlein

vnick

Reaction score
My guess is the team signed Forbath and always intended on bringing in competition for him, hence the low guarantee. They may have known they would pursue Zeurlein but didn't want to be in a bind. Now that they have signed Zeurlein, it is his job to lose but since Forbath is signed for a low guarantee and you need at least two kickers in camp, there is no reason not to keep Kai around until final cuts. Injuries can happen in camp, so if Greg gets hurt or shows he doesn't have it, Kai can win the job, but it is still Greg's to lose.

king987

Reaction score
Well, how it went down was weird, but I get the move. Legatron wasn't the same last year, but was dealing with injuries. The guy was money prior to that.

Kai was a nice story last year, but I was never really comfortable with Forbath. I've seen him miss way too many important field goals for other teams. It was a fun run, going perfect with Dallas, but I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if he resorts back to his usual performance this year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol no you don’t. You can (and should ) draft sleepers and long shots with your final spots and just grab someone off the wire before the season starts

Kickers are the most negligible position in fantasy.

You are not understanding. By the end of the draft, you have to have a full roster, so you much pick one. At least in the leagues that I play.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m using the MOST important stat kickers are judged on their FG accuracy percentage. How am I using it out of context?

Also, Forbath is a kicker. He’s not very old for a kicker. Why do you say, he’s at the end of his career?

Never mind buddy. Lets just move on.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He's probably the first kicker off the board because you're drafting him too high :lmao:
IF you can get a kicker like Zuerline that averages 11 points a week, that is a huge advantage. And if you draft well you can easily overcome a 10th round pick on a guy like that.
lol no you don’t. You can (and should ) draft sleepers and long shots with your final spots and just grab someone off the wire before the season starts

Kickers are the most negligible position in fantasy.
So now we live in fantasy land?

Proof

Reaction score
You are not understanding. By the end of the draft, you have to have a full roster, so you much pick one. At least in the leagues that I play.

gotcha. Yeah in that case certainly makes sense. Him, Tucker or Gostowski (in years past). I think I’ve only played in one league like that on ESPN. we primarily do Yahoo and no defined rosters. Think ESPN will limit how many rbs and wrs you have too. Not a fan