Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign LB Joe Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Jobberdone, I feel this thread has too much negativity. My equilibrium is off with the negativity and attacking positive thought.
Yes, well, carry on.

cowboyec

Reaction score
he knocked a logo off an opponents helmet.
vs chicago.
hit the RB...knocked the bears logo right off.
cmon....THAT is impressive.

welcome back Joe...welcome back.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Must have been lots of celebrating at The Star tonight, they got their guy!

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Our 2018 version of Charles Haley. How many Championships are you guys ready for?!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Bro, he was on our practice squad before...........we already got a good look at him.......and we pitched him in the trash

We have now gone dumpster diving and are digging him back out of the trash. You know, kinda like when you throw something away and then realize maybe you still need it and have to go digging through your garbage can to retrieve it.

That is what we just did:thumbup:
Please elaborate on how we pitched him in the trash?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
he knocked a logo off an opponents helmet.
vs chicago.
hit the RB...knocked the bears logo right off.
cmon....THAT is impressive.

welcome back Joe...welcome back.

Wow.............one of his 14 tackles knocked a plastic sticky logo off a helmet...............Impressive:thumbup:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Am I seeing a trend? Two players that were once here, Thomas and Olawale, resurfacing. Who was on our PS as an O-lineman that went somewhere else to fame and has been recently released? That's our next G or T. hmmmm. Did I say fame? I meant JAG fame

John813

Reaction score
Waiting for the Falcons to release Ivie so Rod can fist pump one more time.

LittleD

Reaction score
Joe Thomas must be very hard up for that little bit of money. No one else visiting even stayed long enough to
hear our low ball offers. You haven't heard anything from all the visits because none of them stayed. All left
town in a hurry. Hurns and all the others had multiple teams asking for visits or offering more money than we
even contemplated. We obviously don't wish to play much in FA at the level of contracts this week. Maybe
the week before the draft, players will listen to our contract offers in a last ditch effort to get on a team. No player
is taking a discount to play for the Cowboys any longer. We just aren't that relevant in the NFL any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.