Twitter: Cowboys sign Marvin Austin after workout (Post #36)..will wear #90

Plankton

Reaction score
Marinelli has coaxed production from players such as Chidi Ahonatu, Tyoka Jackson, Greg Spires, Brad Culpepper, Chartric Darby, Anthony Adams (after he washed out with the 49ers), Israel Idonije (made him a productive LE after Idonije established himself as a ST demon), and now in Dallas with George Selvie and Nick Hayden. Jason Hatcher is playing the best football of his career under his tutelage. I think that's enough of a sample size to prove that he can coach the hell out of the DL.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
I keep seeing this written but no one backs it up as to why. Would like to know why people belive this.

Look at the state of our dline. Games are won and lost in the trenches. Our patchwork dline should be getting pushed around week in and week out. Backups like wilbur are making ware look expendable. Maybe it's marinelli. Maybe it's the secret sauce.

Zordon

Reaction score
Look at the state of our dline. Games are won and lost in the trenches. Our patchwork dline should be getting pushed around week in and week out. Backups like wilbur are making ware look expendable. Maybe it's marinelli. Maybe it's the secret sauce.

seriously dude you should apologize for making this statement.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
seriously dude you should apologize for making this statement.

Why? I love ware but the d line is doing well without him. We should try to move him while he still has value. His production isn't matching his pay grade. If we can save money by replacing him, I think we should think about it. I think he is expendable after this season. I think we could find another selvie to replace ware and save money and still get the production.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Maybe we shall see some more of this
uncdefense.jpg_11-26-2009_LLUOO5M_2_PhotoMD_.standalone.prod_affiliate.156.JPG

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Well if anyone can get anything out of this stiff it will be Marinelli.

As people have said, the guy has big time potential.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Why? I love ware but the d line is doing well without him. We should try to move him while he still has value. His production isn't matching his pay grade. If we can save money by replacing him, I think we should think about it. I think he is expendable after this season. I think we could find another selvie to replace ware and save money and still get the production.

Because what you said is completely untrue. Wilber does not make Ware expendable.