Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign Nolan Carroll

fishspill

Reaction score
Is it my imagination or are they burying the signings on the media cycle? Is there a media cycle anymore?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I don't mind signing depth, but our defense sorely needs talent, and eventually we're gonna run out of money to sign anyone any good. Unless we're expecting Charles Tapper to turn into Lawrence Taylor.

Sydla

Reaction score
The details of the deal will be important here but I really struggle to think anyone else would have given him a 3 year deal at $10MM.

I have to assume this is really a one year deal in disguise. If that's the case, and he's really nothing more than a dime CB for us, then maybe, just maybe, I can load up on Tums and Pepto for game days and stomach this clown on our roster.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Carr and Mo must have turned down the highest they would go. The draft is deep with DBs so we will see some talent added to the position. Hopefully they like him for our scheme and he ends up being decent veteran depth.

Sydla

Reaction score
Depth folks

See, maybe it's just me, but when I think of "depth" I think of having competent players backing up good ones.

Carroll isn't competent. I don't buy into the theory that if you have two arms, two legs and a pulse that magically means you have "depth".

And god forbid he's signed to have a bigger role than just "depth".

Silverstar

Reaction score
NFL Draft Scout has Carroll at 5114 inches tall back in 2010, yet he's listed on NFL.com at 6-1.

Did he keep growing after his combine?

Reactions: BAT

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
People acting like theres studs out there left and right in FA and dallas has 55M in cap space.