Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign OL J. Looney to two year deal

manster4ever

Reaction score
Like when you saw any possibility of dissing the FO you just had to lend us your 'solid' insight into the signing. You don't know any more about the player than the rest of us.

How about the team saw enough in the player to issue a small contract reflecting the skills of a backup interior lineman who can play center and guard as well as spot start?

Instead of giving the team the benefit of the doubt you and your cronies lash out blindly and reflexively to every move they make. Then you run home after liking each others posts, patting each other on the back and giggling like little school boys discussing the genitourinary tract or the passing of gas.
g
IF the guy falls on his face then I will have no problem saying that one didn't work out well so let's find another solution to the problem.

You're a fan of yourself and not a very good Cowboys' fan despite your loud protests to the contrary of being a 'realist'. That's a shame because you are truly capable of meeting out fair and balanced criticism as well as anyone on this site.

I do believe that's a mushroom cloud over your head RS....you just got NUKED son!!!!!!!!

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
You have a gift evaluating a free agent signing without the numbers known.

Or was this merely your Cowboys gag reflex at work here?

for me it was the latter...............

anybody, anything, different from what we have.....................I get psyched.

Sign Kermit the Frog at WR and I might start thinking were moving in the right direction....

Wood

Reaction score
for me it was the latter...............

anybody, anything, different from what we have.....................I get psyched.

Sign Kermit the Frog at WR and I might start thinking were moving in the right direction....

when your starving you will feed on anything right?

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
when your starving you will feed on anything right?

Hunger is a heck of a motivating factor. I wonder if we could jut starve the players until they win. You cant eat, unless you Win this week!!!!!!!

Plankton

Reaction score
Any word on the contract details? I'm expecting 2 years, around 4M total.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Any word on the contract details? I'm expecting 2 years, around 4M total.

Bernadeau got 2 years 3 million total, and Spags claimed that they did not want to go that high for him so he seemed to be under the impression Looney is cheaper. No details have been released.

Wood

Reaction score
Bernadeau got 2 years 3 million total, and Spags claimed that they did not want to go that high for him so he seemed to be under the impression Looney is cheaper. No details have been released.

I get impression Cowboys just wanted to get younger at swing G/C position and not necessarily much cheaper because Bernadeau deal was cheap enough.

Plankton

Reaction score

If that's what they got Looney for, that's a good deal.