Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign OT Cameron Fleming

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Mod edit....

After Witten’s Restructure, Cowboys Beef Up O-Line With Fleming, Looney

FRISCO, Texas – After somewhat of a slow start to free agency, things have definitely picked up for the Cowboys, starting late last week and it has even spilled over into Monday.

The Cowboys have bolstered their offensive line by signing two players, including a starter from last year’s Super Bowl. Former Patriots tackle Cameron Fleming signed a one-year deal. He started six games for the Pats last year at right tackle, and could wind up there again with the Cowboys.

That move would likely mean La’el Collins would slide down to left guard, a spot he played in 2015 as a rookie.

However, the Cowboys added some depth inside of their line as well, re-signing Joe Looney to a two-year contract.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news/2...estructure-cowboys-beef-o-line-fleming-looney

Last edited by a moderator:

Jipper

Reaction score
not a bad price at all, esp if he has the talents to start.

Reactions: CWR

Jipper

Reaction score
Good signing. Sorry Jerry! I take it all back.......for about 10 minutes! Now signed Bowman and Suh!!!

Suh? really? come on dude, that guy is going to get way overpaid...were lucky we were able to sign the guys we did along with tagging lawerence...

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Odd that there wasn't more of a market for Fleming. The rest of the league must think he sucks.

I'm curious what Waddle got. I just checked and haven't been able to find the numbers.

It's possible that teams just aren't sure what to make of either guy. Are they starters or just solid backups?