Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign OT Cameron Fleming

plasticman

Reaction score
How often are former Patriot players successful with a new team? Fleming couldn't start an offensive line that hasn't had a Pro Bowler in the past four seasons. I just don't see him as a starter.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Just in
That is a very minimal type deal that I am surprised the Patriots apparently did not want to match.
They don't get the right to match since he was not a restricted free agent. He may have wanted to play in Dallas, or he liked his chance to start, or he thinks NE is on the way down ...who knows....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
maybe this is why Georgia OL Isaiah Wynn is still not an Official 30 Invite.....only OG on the list so far is Hernandez.
But OT Kolton Miller is.(future swing T).

I think Kolton Miller = "future bust"

I'm sorry to hear that he's on the team's invite list.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Again, why say anything? There's no reason to inform a player that you might move him if you don't think there's a good possibility of it.

If Dallas is thinking that it might get an OG high in the draft, then it has no reason to tell Collins he might be moved to guard.

I think it's being discussed as the possibility that it might be, not anything indicative of a decision being made.

Fans seem in a rush to make a decision when I don't think even the team themselves have.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed...............that contract is swing tackle money, not starter money.

Collins is staying at RT now so does this mean Marcus Martin is going to be the starter at LG? Not sure I like that, the dude didn't even play at snap with the 0-16 Browns last year and his grades in SF were horrific.

I'd say it's all fluid. Guys like Marcus Martin and Fleming will have to force a change in thinking that they're currently backup players.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Yeah, it does.

And he doesn't come across as particularly bright when you hear him either.

Do not want.
:thumbdown:
I wonder if they think,because of his athleticism,they could turn him into a OG.

his quickness at OT is NO WHERE in sight on tape.

surprised he was extended a 30 invite and Isaiah Wynn has not....yet.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I think it's being discussed as the possibility that it might be, not anything indicative of a decision being made.

Fans seem in a rush to make a decision when I don't think even the team themselves have.

I agree.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think Kolton Miller = "future bust"

I'm sorry to hear that he's on the team's invite list.
He is a bust waiting to happen if a team thinks he is ready to start right away. He is more athlete than anything else. He has some real disturbing mechanical flaws that have to be corrected. He is more like a Day 3 pick that a team works with to fix versus throw in there. Looks a lot like Greg Robinson.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is a bust waiting to happen if a team thinks he is ready to start right away. He is more athlete than anything else. He has some real disturbing mechanical flaws that have to be corrected. He is more like a Day 3 pick that a team works with to fix versus throw in there. Looks a lot like Greg Robinson.

I agree, and I only hope that their interest would be if the guy plummeted for some reason, as in plummeting to the fourth or fifth round where you'd just be throwing a compensatory pick away for a shot to develop him.

But I agree, he is a bust waiting to happen.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
I wouldn’t kill Martin over riding the bench in Cleveland - he was behind Joel Bitonio and Kevin Zeitler, who are two of the better guards in the AFC, despite playing for a winless team.

If you want to kill him, kill him over not making it to the end of his rookie deal as a third round pick on a talent starved team like the 49ers. Martin was a subpar player in San Francisco.

He got injured, and they cut him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Best FA signing of 2018. We can now move Collins back to LG.

This should be a solid improvement in OL.