Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign QB Andy Dalton

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Nice. Jokes aside, he’s a good backup QB option. And only a 1-year deal. Like the move.
Correction..

He is the type of QB Big Mike wants.

Experienced, hungry, not spoiled and not self-entitled.

Just win baby.

Never seen this from a Cowboy team.

BIg Mike is serious.

MESSAGE TO TEAM

Hello..guess who is the leader of the club that's made for you and me?

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
The funniest thing about this signing of Andy Dalton?

if I needed to win one game, I’d still choose our backup QB over the starters in NY and Washington. :lmao2:

Cmac

Reaction score
We have a Andy Dalton Fan Club now......Dak, ou are running away as the Odds On Favorite for Fall Guy Nominee because many want you to ignore the Market Value.

One question......Did Jon Kitna get this much love, when he came to the 'Boys?

HungryLion

Reaction score
You Dak boys have been so triggered since the signing of Dalton. It’s ok. Dak will still be the starter if he signs.

Exactly, no actual argument just more looking like a dumb tool.

Keep telling me how “I like signing Dalton as a back up but not a starter” is triggered.

Go back to elementary school, sit on the rug with the teacher and work on your reading starting with Dr Suess.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We have a Andy Dalton Fan Club now......Dak, ou are running away as the Odds On Favorite for Fall Guy Nominee because many want you to ignore the Market Value.

One question......Did Jon Kitna get this much love, when he came to the 'Boys?
Naw because Romo was here. The Anti-Dak club got a near leader.....can't run to Romo but maybe Dalton can take his spot lol.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I’m not making Dak excuses. I’m not talking about Dak’s several games from last season.

I’m just arguing against the idea that Dalton didn’t have a very good team around him the years they were to the playoffs. Because the Bengals did have a good team.

Dak had a better team and didn't do anything either so your point?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Once a player is on the team...they should rightfully contest for the position. Just like Dak got to do. Romo wasn't ordained as supreme starter and neither should Dak. Or anyone.

It's not something that can be decided NOW, of course. Moving forward, they BETTER start the best one they have. I make no statement on who that should be because I don;t rightly know.
Romo was. Romo just got hurt and Dak won 13 games....if Dak had won 8 games they would've gave Romo back his spot.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Exactly, no actual argument just more looking like a dumb tool.

Keep telling me how “I like signing Dalton as a back up but not a starter” is triggered.

Go back to elementary school, sit on the rug with the teacher and work on your reading starting with Dr Suess.

LMAO. So typical like other kids here. You get mad and start throwing “insults” over a forum. Get over yourself. Your forum handle already shows you care more about Dak than the Cowboys as a whole.

erod

Reaction score
Dak is not yet as good as young Andy Dalton was.

I'm not sure which would move the team better and score in the red zone this year.

Both are average quarterbacks today.

Dalton is more likely to get hurt now. Dak moves better. Who has the better arm at this point?

Not sure.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak had a better team and didn't do anything either so your point?

Dak is a better QB than Dalton. Dalton is a good back up and a good signing as a back up. But not to be the full time starter.

That’s the entire point. There’s also no valid argument against it.

HungryLion

Reaction score
LMAO. So typical like other kids here. You get mad and start throwing “insults” over a forum. Get over yourself. Your forum handle already shows you care more about Dak than the Cowboys as a whole.

I didn’t start the insults. You came into a conversation without actually understanding it, saying dumb nonsense and then calling other people triggered.

again, work on your reading comprehension or, better yet. Don’t jump into conversations unless you actually understand what’s being said. I know that will limit the amount of conversations you can engage in. But it is what it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not making Dak excuses. I’m not talking about Dak’s several games from last season.

I’m just arguing against the idea that Dalton didn’t have a very good team around him the years they were to the playoffs. Because the Bengals did have a good team.

I've been posting this Andy highlight video....I'm pretty sure SOME people are ignoring it. I don't think they want to see some of the nice throws Andy makes.

Having said that....even without AJ....there's some really sweet catches by receivers there. And LOTs of RAC yards.