Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign QB Andy Dalton

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yup his career 132-121 win loss rrecord (518 win percentage) and 0-7 in the playoffs screams exceptional head coach LOL. At least JG 85-67 win loss record ( 559 win percentage) was 2-3 in the playoffs as a head coach
Well what do you expect? He had Andy Dalton and Carson Palmer as franchise quarterbacks. At least Garrett had Romo and Dak.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’ve been jumped in on convos before too. This thread has too many pages to read all comments and I apologize if I missed your previous posts. I usually “like” your posts too.

Sorry for over reacting then. I shouldn’t have done that either to be honest. So that’s my bad dude.

I actually like Dalton for the backup role. It’s a very good signing for that role.

Swagger

Reaction score
We all watched how Prescott played against the Falcons without Tyrone Smith a few years back...that's the type of oline a lot of QBs have for the majority of their career! Prescott looked like a back up QB during that stretch of games when the oline didn't give him all day to throw. The Broncos game was another that season.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Of course it means something. How the f you suppose to evaluate a player? By NOT watching any video? I think you;ve lost your mind about this. You're making up MY intentions in your head, then arguing those. You've go me all wrong and I don;t know why....other than you've lost your mind and nitpicking over every single thing with your fake arguments.

WHat do you think my point was? Cut Dak and start Andy? Never said that so just stop. There's plenty of other "dak haters" you can this crap to.
I think you are blowing this out of proportion. I never said you had any intentions. Haven't cursed at your or called you out of your name. I'm simply responding to you. I'm not sure what to tell you if you can't handle me replying to you.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Every QB has a highlight reel, but the ball does come out quick with touch from him. I really liked him coming out of TCU.

Dak is so average that this is intriguing at least.

A big contact and a bag game will bring the boo birds for Dak. The honeymoon is over.
Yep...every QB does. I like the way the ball comes out and good location. The YAC are done A LOT by the effort of the receivers...but there's still some very good placement allowing them to do that.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think you are blowing this out of proportion. I never said you had any intentions. Haven't cursed at your or called you out of your name. I'm simply responding to you. I'm not sure what to tell you if you can't handle me replying to you.
Reply to me in a fair way. You keep replying as if I have a dak hating agenda. I do not.

I can handle you replaying to me. No worry there.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We all watched how Prescott played against the Falcons without Tyrone Smith a few years back...that's the type of oline a lot of QBs have for the majority of their career! Prescott looked like a back up QB during that stretch of games when the oline didn't give him all day to throw. The Broncos game was another that season.
:facepalm::lmao:

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well what do you expect? He had Andy Dalton and Carson Palmer as franchise quarterbacks. At least Garrett had Romo and Dak.

Says alot that Carson Palmers only playoffs win came without Lewis as his head coach. Palmer was also an exellcent QB who was never the same after that gruesome Knee injury sufferred early in his career

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Reply to me in a fair way. You keep replying as if I have a dak hating agenda. I do not.

I can handle you replaying to me. No worry there.
I'm not sure what you are referring to. Maybe its going over my head but how am I replying to you as if you have a agenda towards Dak? I wouldn't even reply to you. As you can see Pappy Dogg keeps replying to me and I know he has agenda and I Just ignore him. I don't even waste time with people I think have a agenda.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been jumped in on convos before too. This thread has too many pages to read all comments and I apologize if I missed your previous posts. I usually “like” your posts too.

YEP! Some people expect you to have read every post...and remember exactly who said what. I reply to what I reply to...if clarification needs made we should go ahead and do that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Says alot that Carson Palmers only playoffs win came without Lewis as his head coach. Palmer was also an exellcent QB who was never the same after that gruesome Knee injury sufferred early in his career
Overrated 1st overall quarterback just like Stafford and Matt Ryan after him.

erod

Reaction score
Yep...every QB does. I like the way the ball comes out and good location. The YAC are done A LOT by the effort of the receivers...but there's still some very good placement allowing them to do that.
It's not just about accuracy, it's about WHEN you get it to a receiver. Dalton does that well, or at least he did at one time.

Can't judge a quarterback based on that garbage roster the Bengals had last year. But Dalton has taken some shots

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Look at it this way: Jerry is getting older he wants to win now...they have tried the old ways of running the show and it did not work....the team could not win a lousy poor division even when it was giving to them to take...your supposed to be leader is behaving foolishly during a serious Lockdown . enough is enough ..No more business as usual ....
Don't stop thinking about tomorrow
Don't stop, it'll soon be here
It'll be, better than before
Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone

erod

Reaction score
Simple question.

Who throws a better ball on time?

Dalton or Dak?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
If you aren't going to read the response then at least stay out of the conversation. This is how things get misconstrued. You see the last place and some of you guys just jump on it without reading at least what they were replying too.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're a real bag of crap. We suck again lol

ShrillVacantAmoeba-max-1mb.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Any of whom would be a vast improvement over the guy we have as our starter now
Predictable reply. Knew you would reply with that. Give Dak Julio Jones or Megatron and he too would've been a "vast improvement" over what those teams had as starter. But please tell me how those guys have such a big arm and they can throw a "pretty spiral".

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Dak is a better QB than Dalton. Dalton is a good back up and a good signing as a back up. But not to be the full time starter.

That’s the entire point. There’s also no valid argument against it.

The argument is for or against paying Dak and I for one, based on what I have seen in 4 years of Dak is to say move on from him.