Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign RB Darius Jackson

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well somebody is getting cut. No way we keep 4 RB.

In 2016 we kept 4 - Zeke, Morris, Dunbar and Jackson/McFadden. With Austin being used more in a Dunbar type role, I don't know that it's impossible that the team might keep 3 other RBs in addition to Austin.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Someone has to take the meaningless preseason handoffs and get pounded on by the 1st team defenses in camp. No point in that being a player you expect to make the team.

irishline

Reaction score
The new triplets: White, Darius, Rico.

3.gif

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Someone has to take the meaningless preseason handoffs and get pounded on by the 1st team defenses in camp. No point in that being a player you expect to make the team.

I don’t think Zeke makes the team now. I mean who is he gonna take carries from? Bo? Mr. HOFer Jackson? Mr. utility Rod Smith or Austin the speed demon? I don’t see where Zeke gets his carries now.

I’m totally being sarcastic although I’m sure there are people here who believe both Bo and Darius are better players than Zeke...

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
I like that it means some healthy competition. Jackson is somewhat familiar to the area which should drive a player like Bo to stay straight and narrow. Bo will be the rookie I am keeping up with the most due to the fact that he was drafted extremely late while coming from a powerhouse program in Alabama. He is also staring down a depth chart as of right now. It should be interesting!