Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Sign RB Royce Freeman

Dutton

Reaction score
He has a transformer type build. Maybe he will come in handy in short yardage situations, first down recovery or goal line.
We already have Luepke. I know he fumbled at the goal line but I believe he has a lot of untapped ability. McMike had plenty of opportunities to see his potential but never gave him a chance. I not just talking about short yardage situations.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Let's see what we get.
A 2nd RD RB in the draft. Stephen and Jerry are still celebrating how they've fooled the league into thinking we're going RB.

Edit....cut and paste into Edoga thread, changing RB for G/T.

Reactions: JPM

DuncanIso

Reaction score
There was talks in recent weeks of how both Zeke and the Cowboys were in communication and showing interest for a possible reunion.
Dallas doesnt have a lot of cap space.

In fact, we dont have any.

Zeke would cost 3-5 million. Best guess.

Maybe after the draft and the Dak fiasco gets sorted out.

There's $29 million in cap space that could be used if Dak leaves.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
He has a transformer type build. Maybe he will come in handy in short yardage situations, first down recovery or goal line.
Also it seems that he can pass block ,we miss it with our current RBs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dallas doesnt have a lot of cap space.

In fact, we dont have any.

Zeke would cost 3-5 million. Best guess.

Maybe after the draft and the Dak fiasco gets sorted out.

There's $29 million in cap space that could be used if Dak leaves.
If Dak leaves, I'm pretty sure CeeDee and Micah will want to follow. They know this team will have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs without Dak, so I'm sure they would not want to waste their prime years on some scrub backup QB or any draft pick QB to take several years to get his feet wet.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
If Dak leaves, I'm pretty sure CeeDee and Micah will want to follow. They know this team will have absolutely no chance of making the playoffs without Dak, so I'm sure they would not want to waste their prime years on some scrub backup QB or any draft pick QB to take several years to get his feet wet.
CeeDee and Micah don't appear to be the kind of players who care to be SB champs, rather than just cashing in big time personally. They'll go wherever the money comes from. In fact, they seem to like to have more time off after the season is over.