Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign S Damontae Kazee

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ah, the usual nonsensical answer.

Do you even realize how miserable you make this site?
and you dont at times all you do is throw out negative miserable posts..sure rockport on the other spectrum but being a Misérables always negative fan is just as bad or worse then being always a homer..

we are fans of the team rather be around positive fans who actually like and appreciate their team no matter what, then one who hates on them like our rivals do..most of you all sound like eagles fans..

think about how miserable that is for real fans who want to be part of a community to share our passion for the DC team..and we open this up and 75% of the content is ANTI Cowboy , period nothing but whining..it gets very old..im getting benched on a regular bases and dont care trying to out those fires out..i dont want comes to place as if i walked into an eagles bar in philly wearing Cowboy gear head to toe, that what it feels like here..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Somebody asked the general question as to what the Atlanta defense was ranked, that's what I answered.
ta least they had big leads late in games to BLOW..had to get there somehow..at least Quinns coached in SB leading the pats at halftime..not sure how that feels, hes also been ion SBs with Seattle twice, i mean the guy has skins and like Wade and recently Bowles who btw looked like trash with the jets comes to TB as DC instead of a HC and look what happened..

id rather give the guy benefit of the doubt and if hes solely focusing on Defense , his track records been above avaerage...lets see how Quinn is as DC before we call it the falcons d..

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
ta least they had big leads late in games to BLOW..had to get there somehow..at least Quinns coached in SB leading the pats at halftime..not sure how that feels, hes also been ion SBs with Seattle twice, i mean the guy has skins and like Wade and recently Bowles who btw looked like trash with the jets comes to TB as DC instead of a HC and look what happened..

id rather give the guy benefit of the doubt and if hes solely focusing on Defense , his track records been above avaerage...lets see how Quinn is as DC before we call it the falcons d..

Yep, every team is different...

erod

Reaction score
and you dont at times all you do is throw out negative miserable posts..sure rockport on the other spectrum but being a Misérables always negative fan is just as bad or worse then being always a homer..

we are fans of the team rather be around positive fans who actually like and appreciate their team no matter what, then one who hates on them like our rivals do..most of you all sound like eagles fans..

think about how miserable that is for real fans who want to be part of a community to share our passion for the DC team..and we open this up and 75% of the content is ANTI Cowboy , period nothing but whining..it gets very old..im getting benched on a regular bases and dont care trying to out those fires out..i dont want comes to place as if i walked into an eagles bar in philly wearing Cowboy gear head to toe, that what it feels like here..
You're failing. Miserably.

blueblood70

Reaction score
You're failing. Miserably.
who the flip says that, YOU? who are you? nobody to me !

so step aside and have your opinions, ill do me you do you..STAY IN YOUR FREAKING LANE.

YOUR OPINION IS WORTH NO MORE THEN MINE IN HERE,

WE ARE FANS PLAYING ON KEYBOARD SO MOVE ON TROLLING FANS..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like the fact that Kazee and Neal pickups look to be Quinn pickups, guys the DC wants not players being forced on to him. Quinn has the working relationship with these guys and evidently feels they can help lead this defensive unit.

EJK24

Reaction score
Awesome. Glad to see us poaching another player off that vaunted Falcons defense.

To be fair, being on a bad defense doesn't mean every player is bad.

We could have done much better at the safety position, no doubt about that, but I don't think Kazee and/or Neal are awful or worse then what we have had.

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score

We could have done much better at the safety position, no doubt about that, but I don't think Kazee and/or Neal are awful or worse then what we have had.

Kazee and Neal are a definite upgrade to Thompson and Woods, that's for sure. I think they should keep looking for one more stud centerfielder and they'll be set at safety.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Sure, but you have to wonder why a bad defense like atlanta is letting a "good player" walk. Its not like Atlanta is the ravens with too much talent to sign.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Thanks, agreed, but I was talking about DTs, Jarrett in particular, not DEs...
Atlanta was one of the worst pass rush teams, they had virtually nothing at DE. McKinney was a major bust, due to his health. The high pick from Clemson was cut prior to last season.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If you're depending on your FS to stop a big RB one on one, you've already lost the battle.
Especially one that is 180 lol. The effort is there, but run support is never going to be Kazee's calling card.

In the situations in that video, he may not even be on the field. They might have Wilson at FS in GL. Although that all remains to be seen