Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign S Damontae Kazee

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Can’t make up the constant complainers like yourself either. Hey Clyde, some free information, the draft is in about 1 month.

Yep it's all about competition and bringing a bunch of guys in to earn the job. Only need to find one that's a hit.

CWR

Reaction score
If we are doing these one year deals, we still need to draft the replacement players.

Yeah true. Sometimes I wish they'd pony up and get at least 3 year deals on some of these guys. I guess they are looking for a prove it year anyways. We are apparently the prove it team.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I was hoping for Hooker. But it's hard not to get excited for Kazee. I think either guy is an upgrade over what we had. It's a good sign that we are beginning to value safety again.

With the one year deals, I think we'll also look to draft one.....if it falls that way.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Good signing. We got better but aren't investing so much that we'll pass on fs in the draft
It's not really a logjam when Keanu Neal is working with the LBs. Wilson might not be seen as that much competition outside of Dallas.

Reactions: CWR

fivetwos

Reaction score
OK. OK.

If healthy and upgrade on Woods. Not good enough to prevent them from taking a safety high in draft.
I wanted the same thing you did.....a different approach. Just ONE higher end guy, not four.

But the reality of things is they chose to give large contracts to two guys that aren't playing up to them.

Jerry agreed to some absurd structuring in lieu of large signing bonuses, and now they are stuck for one season on one, and two on the other guy.

I'm hoping that they each find some self pride instead of sunglasses and marijuana, but much more realistically, the team is prohibited from adding higher end guys until they can get out of those deals.

JBS

Reaction score
Lawrence, Reed, McCarthy, Gregory

Vander Esch, Neal

Diggs, Brown, Lewis

Wilson, Kazee

With Dan Quinn's coaching and "Redemption" t-shirts.

Is it September yet?

Nobody is running on that defense..that's the top 1 tech duo in the nfl

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Alot of people are gonna be ticked off that they no longer can get their Woods on.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How bad must visiting the Lions be that he rushed back here?

We should do that with all free agents. Here's our honest offer and a first class ticket to Detroit to think it over.

The Dan Quinn/Joe Whitt connection probably had more to do with this than anything; just like Keanu Neal. Either way it means no more Xavier Woods and Darian Thompson starting at safety for the Cowboys. I'm pretty sure Kazee had more picks in 2018 than Woods and Thompson combined have had in their entire careers.

Carson

Reaction score
The Dan Quinn/Joe Whitt connection probably had more to do with this than anything; just like Keanu Neal. Either way it means no more Xavier Woods and Darian Thompson starting at safety for the Cowboys. I'm pretty sure Kazee had more picks in 2018 than Woods and Thompson combined have had in their entire careers.

They are even.

Kazee = 7 in 2018

Woods (5) + Thompson (2) = 7 career