Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign S Damontae Kazee

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys free agency reset:

Additions: LS Jake McQuaide (Rams), OT Ty Nsekhe (Buf), DT Carlos Watkins (Hou), DL Brent Urban (Chi), LB Tarell Basham (NYJ), S Keanu Neal (Atl), S Jayron Kearse (Bal), S Damontae Kazee (Atl)

Re-signings: QB Dak Prescott, WR Noah Brown, CB C.J. Goodwin, CB Jourdan Lewis

Departures: OT Cam Erving (Car), LB Joe Thomas (Hou), CB Chidobe Awuzie (Cin), Andy Dalton (Chi), Blake Bell (KC)

Retired: DL Tyrone Crawford

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

Additions: LS Jake McQuaide (Rams), OT Ty Nsekhe (Buf), DT Carlos Watkins (Hou), DL Brent Urban (Chi), LB Tarell Basham (NYJ), S Keanu Neal (Atl), S Jayron Kearse (Bal), S Damontae Kazee (Atl)

Departures: OT Cam Erving (Car), LB Joe Thomas (Hou), CB Chidobe Awuzie (Cin), Andy Dalton (Chi), Blake Bell (KC)

i

We have improved.....7-9

fivetwos

Reaction score
Archer's on Twitter trying to downplay the Achilles injury since Barry Church came back from it.

I may be at the end of my rope with following this team.
This would honestly be a questionable breaking point considering all.

GoldenR

Reaction score
Still not getting that DT that is so desperately needed. We ALL yell about it before halftime and here we go again heading into a new season.(yes I know the draft is coming) Our LB's are going to get a workout! I am encouraged by an upgrade at safety and that # 10 pick is important we get that right. Hearing P. Surtain Could be gone and wonder what ol Jerry will do?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
This is my favorite move of the offseason by far. This kid is a ball hawk who changes the dynamic of the secondary.

I think that the Cowboys are having quite the successful offseason. I’m loving this defensive makeover. With the amount of points this offense will put up, even a mediocre defense wins the NFC East and a good defense gets our boys back to the title game.

superonyx

Reaction score
Its no different than most years. They hope to strike gold with these low level signings. Last year they tried to fix the D with similar level players and it failed.

Hopefully better luck this year with this group and Quinn calling the shots.
Was there a safety that would have been a better signing?
When someone paid waste of space Jaylen Mills 4 year 24M then I can't feel too bad about a safety that has been very productive.

CowboyChris

Reaction score

i

our FO is killing it so far, and we still have a butt load of picks coming in the draft!!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
The Dan Quinn/Joe Whitt connection probably had more to do with this than anything; just like Keanu Neal. Either way it means no more Xavier Woods and Darian Thompson starting at safety for the Cowboys. I'm pretty sure Kazee had more picks in 2018 than Woods and Thompson combined have had in their entire careers.

Not bad, you got it right...Woods, Thompson and me combined for 7 ints throughout our careers so far. Kazee had 7 just in 2018. 10 in his career so far.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
crazy 5 days ago this place said the DC dont value the S position they sing Neal, Kearse, and Kazee ,add wilson who luvs contact id say we have a lot of competition in TC to find the best 2 to start..

..sure none are earl Thomas but 3 DL, 3 S, whats next. Maybe quinn has Jerrys ear right now and thats good..

draft still a month away !!
Great post.