Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign S Darian Thompson

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get that..point is, why did the brass allow this to get this far along before looking for help? That's on them. We should have went out and got a damned safety in free agency or the draft. WHY? Ask yourselves why we chose not to? I will tell ya...its because Booger thinks he is Bill Polian and Gil Brandt rolled into one! That's how he views himself. This complacent crap he gets from Diddy Jerrah. Its gotta be a oil tycoon thing lol...This is what happens when oil babies if you will get the keys to an NFL franchise and get complacent. The wheels start to fall off the wagon. Right now all 4 wheels are ready to wobble off the hub! POOR MANAGEMENT of resources got us to this point. An unwillingness to do the right thing.

Ultimately even if the Cowboys should have done more in the off season that doesn’t make this move bad. The team can’t go back, they can only make moves as things stand today.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
lol...another Boise state guy? ***...Garrett must have a smurf turf fetish... The help should have come in the offseason Booger! Not in midseason, you moron.

Rayray here used the term "progress stopper" when talking about free agents all offseason, and now posts this? Crazy man.

We need to stop using the term incorrectly

Last edited:

Silverstar

Reaction score
Ran a 4.69 at his combine with 12 reps and a 32 inch vertical.

Awesome!

:facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ran a 4.69 at his combine with 12 reps and a 32 inch vertical.

Awesome!

:facepalm:

Did you expect elite talent to be sitting available on another team's practice squad. This is solidifying depth, not looking for a savior.

Verdict

Reaction score
You guys will be glad we stop have that 2nd round pick at draft time. Plus we can sign ET for zero compensation if we choose to.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Hopefully we have seen the last of Jeff Heath getting worked over....:rolleyes:

Jeff Heath is what he is. He's never gonna be a high level starter, but he's played well when we've been aggressive. Much like 90% of this defense, when we resort back to soft zones, he's out if his element. He's played very well this season when they've used him as that LB/SS hybrid. That should be his role almost exclusively.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Tell you what...Darion was pretty good for us here in Boise. I think there is enough tape of Jeff Heath getting worked over that teams have figured it out....find #38...or #30 to have success.

Didn't you also think Keller Moore could be a franchise QB? I generally like your takes, but you're a blatant, glaring homer for anyone that played for Boise.