Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR James Washington

DonaldM

Reaction score
U guys look at these stupid numbers as if they mean anything. Get him the ball and that will change. Rookies.

birdwells1

Reaction score
If his addition brings with it mentions of that colossal idiot Dez Bryant then he's pretty much right behind Prescott as my most hated current Cowboy.

Dez Bryant the last dude that loved this franchise and hated to lose. The Joneses have what they wanted on offense robotic yes men that shrivel under pressure.

plasticman

Reaction score
It makes sense to sign young players with pedestrian productivity. At the very least it creates competition.

Of course the question is, what went wrong? He was great coming out of college, was a 2nd round pick, considered a legitimate talent, what happened.

It's not always on the player. Her could have been a bad match for their style offense. Perhaps there was a personality conflict with a coach......or Roethlisberger?

He could be a steal. He'll definitely want to prove himself. He could be a complete bust but one season won't ruin the Cowboys.

JBell

That's still my Quarterback
Reaction score
I like this. Poor qb and lack of an opportunity contributed to his mediocre production.

posting his stats without context and then forming an opinion seems to be the popular thing to do around here though.