Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR Thompson

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
He seems like an upgrade from Brice Butler.
Solid depth.
NOW, if we can get a guy like Hurns and draft a good route running reciever we'll be in good shape. We need more speed and better route running from the WRs.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

This thread got big, quick. Apologies if this was posted already, but his highlights from last year.

Don't care too much about the signing, but it's interesting we keep bringing in the speedy receivers. That's a hint about what they think Dak-friendly means.

Gameover

Reaction score
Yeah, Jerry keeps doing the right thing and then getting bent over by the league and taking it like a champ. Maybe its time to stop doing the right thing maybe we can see an NFCCG in this decade

That’s coming !!!

Let all the little schmucks get in their giggles now, they will all be quick to try an jump in the front seat of the bandwagon come mid November

I had my seat before April

jrumann59

Reaction score
Is that the same Chris Culliver that is a slightly above avg DB in the NFL now?

Ken

Reaction score
We don't lose our guys we want. This mega deal proves it! loo

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Beat me to it. I'm keeping any likes though.
Just spoke to each mod. We’re now on a tenatitve basis. Likes originally sent to the Risen Star account will be evaluated and most likely distributed to those who have fewer or cannot accrue said likes. We appreciate your participation.

#MLGA (Making Likes Great Again)

lwehlers

Reaction score
maybe he can be a good kickoff returner. switzer other then the Commanders game in which he returned a touchdown he was not great on kickoffs.

lwehlers

Reaction score
he gets cut in August...
that could also happen to him if we draft a good receiver. just have to eat the one million bonus. must be nice to receive a million dollars and get fired. that the same thing that happened to carroll last year.

Sydla

Reaction score
that could also happen to him if we draft a good receiver. just have to eat the one million bonus. must be nice to receive a million dollars and get fired. that the same thing that happened to carroll last year.

Smart business right there. Use up a $1MM cap hit on a guy that doesn't make it out of August camp.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
He seems like an upgrade from Brice Butler.
Solid depth.
NOW, if we can get a guy like Hurns and draft a good route running reciever we'll be in good shape. We need more speed and better route running from the WRs.

Who are you cutting?

You have
Dez & Brown both X receivers
Switz & Beas both small slots
Twill and Hurns both body catching #2s
Hurns
& draft pick

Assume no trades unless you are sending a pick to the other team as well

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Not sure how someone could complain about this deal, but I'm sure a lot will. More yds than Beasley

And, given that he's a KR as well as a WR, that would imply that he has speed. We have been wanting a speedy WR, and he's got good size at 6'0". I can't complain about us signing him. I think it's fine.