Signed by Cowboys Cowboys sign WR Thompson

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
I really would appreciate it if they would just stop signing free agents at this point. All it does is pull back the curtain to expose more ineptitude.
Yeah, who cares about depth right? Let's go for the mega contracts or nothing at all.

Is this game changing signings? No, but it's depth. Every team needs that.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I think God might do something else other than watch his football team thru that open roof. So praying is out. I think Jerry built God's toilet at this point, because it sure seems like he has been relieving himself on our team for the last 23 years
God does a lot of fishing these days brother.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Yeah, who cares about depth right? Let's go for the mega contracts or nothing at all.

Is this game changing signings? No, but it's depth. Every team needs that.
For the two "depth" signings, a few million more could have brought a starter on board.

They have ten draft choices, plenty of which could be devoted to "depth".

And honestly, these two players they signed have all the "depth" prospects that Nolan Carroll did.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you all if we don't sign a tackle or guard, 2 out of our first 3 picks will be for olineman. That's why I think its vital to sign Cameron Fleming like YESTERDAY. Plug that void at RT,move Collins to guard..thus filling two voids prior to draft day.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I can almost guarantee you all if we don't sign a tackle or guard, 2 out of our first 3 picks will be for olineman. That's why I think its vital to sign Cameron Fleming like YESTERDAY. Plug that void at RT,move Collins to guard..thus filling two voids prior to draft day.
Saves us from using another 1st on the line.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
If they do this, they are basically guaranteeing themselves a spot in the division basement.

Prescott throwing to Williams, Thompson, Beasley and what a rookie?
They won't dump Dez unless they get Hurns. I don't think.

And as I said, I'd try to trade Beasley as well.

So ideally you are looking at Hurns, Williams, Thompson, draft pick, Switzer and Brown.

Plus hopefully maybe a third for Dez and a fourth for Beasley.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I almost feel like going OL, RB, OL at least I know they’re be something good to watch when I watch my team play. It’s the only way to hide this inept passing game and defense.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I almost feel like going OL, RB, OL at least I know they’re be something good to watch when I watch my team play. It’s the only way to hide this inept passing game and defense.
Im hoping they draft all offense for Linehan it fails and this whole regime is on the street begging for quarters come this time next year.