Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing KJ Henry off Bengals PS

shabazz

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter who the Cowboys sign, the haters here will crap on it. They prove it time and time and time again.
If the FO would have signed signed Dak and Ceedee when they should have , they could have actually had a chance to sign a difference maker like Patrick Queen

NOBODY here would have crapped on it......but these current bums they're signing?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If the FO would have signed signed Dak and Ceedee when they should have , they could have actually had a chance to sign a difference maker like Patrick Queen

NOBODY here would have crapped on it......but these current bums they're signing?
Totally agree that the FO royally screwed up those signings. It was an absolute joke and is why they’re in the situation they are now. But that has nothing do do with the players they are signing now. You can live in the past like the rest of the haters and say with a whining voice, “they can’t win in the playoffs”, or “they should’ve signed Henry”, repeat and rinse or you can deal with it like a man and move on. You, and the haters, have made your choice. You’d rather whine about everything they do.

stinkface

Reaction score
Bengals have lots of injuries to their D line. If this guy wasn't moved up it's because he hasn't shown much.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Problem is, they approached free agency the same way, so we ended up with a washed zeke at RB and an old guy off his couch playing DT.
IMG-0569.gif

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry takes a crap on Cowboy fans again. It amazes me some fans really think this dufus wants to win. Jerry just wants your money :laugh: Keep sending it to him:lmao:

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

great point. Some fans in here will clap for Jerry if he went out and signed a retired Leon Lett. That's why this team has sucked for 30 years because the Jerry jock sniffers will always be his top cheerleaders. Try rooting for the Cowboys versus the guy who has destroyed them :facepalm:

SexyDexy52

Reaction score
He’s a known commodity. A commodity with a well earned reputation of being A major liability vs the run!
I've heard many posters right here in this very forum say the exact same thing about Micah Parsons....

Let's be honest, our front 7 sucks in both areas - run defense and pass rush. So getting a guy that can rush would help IF we can get to 3rd down, because they are never going to get off the field otherwise. I expect opposing offenses to have all day to throw the ball until MP and DL come back from injury.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Big fan of this move after just a few minutes of watching his tape. Henry wont ever be a 15 sack guy, but has good body control, uses his hands well, and while hes just an OK athlete seems to have some natural ability to bend around the edge. There could be some untapped potential in this one. Interesting they signed him to a two year deal too....
Got to have someone cheap to take Lawrence's roster spot next year.

plasticman

Reaction score
You do what you can. He's more than I expected them to find without a trade.

He is the 2nd pick of the 5th round in 2023, 8 picks after the Cowboys took their DE, Viliami Fehoko, who, I believe, remains a free agent.

I don't even think Fehoko is on a practice team. Still, i haven't heard his name come up as an option. Of course, I may have just missed a little news so I'm not positive.

It seems Henry had a well rounded college career at Clemson. He was redshirted his freshman year after 4 games and played the next four seasons. In total, he played in 48 college football games.

Fehoko's matches that college career down to the exact number of games played and even getting redshirted after 4 games his rookie season.

During the 4th round of the 2023 draft, the Cowboys faced a decision that included both DE's. The Cowboys chose Fehoko over Henry. That is somewhat discouraging.