Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Linval Joseph

Havic

Reaction score
No they’re not admitting that at all as much as you hope. They’re saying he needs more time. It’s only his 2nd year.
I'd prefer 1st round picks to not be a bust, I can understand 1 DT but two? I'd be nervous. Draft status probably keeps him here 1 more year but he has to show improvement as the season progresses or he will be gone.

Sydla

Reaction score
Sign as many fat guys as you can and see what sticks.

At this point, that's what I would do.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd prefer 1st round picks to not be a bust, I can understand 1 DT but two? I'd be nervous. Draft status probably keeps him here 1 more year but he has to show improvement as the season progresses or he will be gone.
Shocker.

Chasing6

Reaction score
letgo-lets-goooo.gif
Last year he played 161 snaps in 12 games. So that is like 13 snaps per game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who said he’s a bust? You? :lmao:

Praxit

Reaction score
.... I bet they get a couple of Fridges from Home Depot next.

Dont play around with Jerry.
fridge.gif

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Last year he played 161 snaps in 12 games. So that is like 13 snaps per game.
And was one of the worst run defenders in the league. I live in Bills country. They got gashed with him on the field. Fans here couldn't figure out why he stayed on the roster

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you think Mazi is any good then maybe you need some sort of vision correction.
He only needs more experience. But I am about 3 months past due on my eye exam. :laugh:

We will see how he does with Zimmer using him the correct way with his added weight. There will still be a learning curve. And for the entire defense.

visionary

Reaction score
Wait, so we did need fat DTs?

Where are all the CZ morons who tell us that “the run game has no correlation with winning”

Chasing6

Reaction score
And was one of the worst run defenders in the league. I live in Bills country. They got gashed with him on the field. Fans here couldn't figure out why he stayed on the roster
Maybe he will be a 1st down/goaline player only.

StarMan2112

Reaction score
He only needs more experience. But I am about 3 months past due on my eye exam. :laugh:

We will see how he does with Zimmer using him the correct way with his added weight. There will still be a learning curve. And for the entire defense.
I hope you’re right. I really do. I’m just not as optimistic about Mazi.