Signed by Cowboys Cowboys signing Linval Joseph

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If Phillips and Joseph can be dominate on the line of scrimmage these linebackers and defensive ends will feast .And you could be looking at a top 5 defense Dallas looks strong at all 3 levels of the defense , now that they have gotten stronger at the nose tackle position.If Dallas can stop the run ,look out .
I haven't seen Phillips play but there is no universe where Joseph dominates anything. If we are lucky he's serviceable for 10-15 plays a game

rambo2

Reaction score
Yo
I haven't seen Phillips play but there is no universe where Joseph dominates anything. If we are lucky he's serviceable for 10-15 plays a game
You saw Phillips play against Dallas last year.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
It doesn’t matter what the Cowboys do, posters like this one will crap on it. Boys blaster is right.
Just when you thought the barrell bottom had been completely scraped Jerry and his doofus son put on another master class

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good move ........ we need a rotation at DT since we do not have a star player there.

rambo2

Reaction score
Just when you thought the barrell bottom had been completely scraped Jerry and his doofus son put on another master class
And they have one of the best rosters in the league. And they might trade one of their dbacks for another defensive lineman before week 1.

Carson

Reaction score
He played 161 snaps in 7 games last season. 16 was his least amount of snaps and 30 was the most. So he averaged around 23 snaps per game.

However, if they expect him to play 17+ games, I believe the 10-15 range Is more likely.

He does bring a Super Bowl ring and like Phillips a crap ton of playoff experience

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
He played 161 snaps in 7 games last season. 16 was his least amount of snaps and 30 was the most. So he averaged around 23 snaps per game.

However, if they expect him to play 17+ games, I believe the 10-15 range Is more likely.

He does bring a Super Bowl ring and like Phillips a crap ton of playoff experience
Agreed but he's a literal JAG now. Which is fine every team needs some of those, but they don't "dominate" anything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That have shown they can play NFL level football, something Mazi Smith hasn’t.

I wish our reigning 1st round pick could beat out guys fresh off the unemployment line, but I’m not confident he can.
They shown so much that teams let them walk or traded them lol.