Twitter: Cowboys talking numbers with Peters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
They need to make something “official” today on paper even if they don’t clear the spot or we’ll find out Monday he changed his mind and signed with the Eagles. We’ve seen it happen.
Don't worry the Eagles don't want or need him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
They are saying league office is closed up until Monday

But they could have an agreement already.

I doubt Jerry gets cheap here - he knows how awesome this would be for the Philly rivalry and the media attention that would bring.

Likely just about incentives vs. guarantees. Agent wouldn't be doing his job if this went super quick.

Carson

Reaction score
But they could have an agreement already.

I doubt Jerry gets cheap here - he knows how awesome this would be for the Philly rivalry and the media attention that would bring.

Likely just about incentives vs. guarantees. Agent wouldn't be doing his job if this went super quick.
Oh for sure. In my opinion the deal is done. They just can’t move somebody from the 53 until Monday to add him to the 53

Jimbo123

Reaction score
This is so funny. Everybody is acting like Trent Williams is in the house. The dude will take 5 weeks to get into shape with
Even if We sign Him Our choices at the critical LT position will be :
A raw young rookie
or
A Guy who's old enough to be His Dad.

I'm not overly thrilled
:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Oh for sure. In my opinion the deal is done. They just can’t move somebody from the 53 until Monday to add him to the 53

Or Jerry prefers to have news drop on days that it will get more coverage

Jimbo123

Reaction score
The Bears have one of the worst OL in the league. Why would they let Peters go? It's not like they drafted a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.