Twitter: Cowboys talking numbers with Peters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The "we like our guys" policy has come full circle to bite our team in the buttocks.

By the time we get around to needing one from a very short list, it's a rough deal.

I'm somewhat more willing to go along with mediocrity than most of the fans here.

Once hoping for belonging in the Super Bowl is negated, being entertained is left.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
For the sake of Dak Prescott's health and the running game get this done Joneses.

Last year Peters played on a 1yr/$1.75M+incentives. Wonder what Stephen will offer.

1yr/$3M+incentives sounds good to me.

According to what I read lately, that's what Peters ended up with last year w/the Bears.

He might want more but we'll see. No matter what it may be, Stephen will fight for less.

Last edited:

Tussinman

Reaction score
The Bears have one of the worst OL in the league. Why would they let Peters go? It's not like they drafted a stud.
For the same reason why most teams don't repeat one year deals on aged vets, no upside. They drafted 3 tackles to battle for one starting spot and then signed reiff whose 7 years younger to start the opposite side.

Nothing wrong with vet signings tho, it can potentially buy you some time if your in a jam

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Only Dallas can turn this into a five day fiasco

Now he for sure won’t suit up week one. Put Waletzko on the IR for his shoulder. Done
We are just being thorough, very deep evaluation taking place at the moment.
Jerry as SJ are discussing details over a couple very deep cocktails as we speak.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
This is so funny. Everybody is acting like Trent Williams is in the house. The dude will take 5 weeks to get into shape with

:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

It only took Peters 2 games with Bears to get back into game shape.

Due diligence is your friend.

Flamma

Reaction score
If the sign him, hopefully it's for backup only. The dude is washed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.