Video: Cowboys TE's Talk About Witten's Return

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
+3 points are hereby duly awarded in a most meritorious manner for the subtlety & sly fashion of labeling all "footballish talkin' heads" with the shingle of analist:thumbup:

:starspin::star::bow::star::starspin:

:oldcouple::hammer::oldcouple:

:yourock::welcome::yourock:

o_O

Aww. Yer nuts.
You need a hobby. You like crafts? You like photovoltaic?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Aww. Yer nuts.
You need a hobby. You like crafts? You like photovoltaic?
Ah-Ha,for the analist is obviously fixing to steer me into a bar ditch,,,er,,,or is it a ditch bar?:huh:

* yes Gimme, you are absolutely correct in my utter&complete lack of any meaningful pursuits,,,I'd almost seriously contemplated getting up off the couch and volunteering at the community food bank or cleaning kennel pens at the humane society's dog pound,,, but that heavy mental ponderation was most taxing to maintaino_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Ah-Ha,for the analist is obviously fixing to steer me into a bar ditch,,,er,,,or is it a ditch bar?:huh:

* yes Gimme, you are absolutely correct in my utter&complete lack of any meaningful pursuits,,,I'd almost seriously contemplated getting up off the couch and volunteering at the community food bank or cleaning kennel pens at the humane society's dog pound,,, but that heavy mental ponderation was most taxing to maintaino_O
Tell me about it!
Mental callisthenics is so taxing.