Twitter: Cowboys to host "Major business announcement press conference" Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Well, the Offense finished ranked #1 in 2021, and the Defense moved up from among the worst to around middle of the pack.
Well. The offense beat up on bad teams for most of the season. That number 1 offense did sweet you know what when it mattered in January. But keep tooting that horn friend. You do it so well.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haha, no, I'm basically a financial analyst without going into info I can't disclose. The business I work for is headquartered here.
Have a good day brother! Visit the members zone....check out the what are you doing today thread. A good friend of mine is a financial analyst in Chicago.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well, the Offense finished ranked #1 in 2021, and the Defense moved up from among the worst to around middle of the pack.

What's last seasons stats have to do with what they have done since that season ended? The roster is worse than the one that last took the field in another first round playoff loss.

They cut Williams (and note, I have zero problem with moving on from him). But they did literally nothing to try to replace him.

They dumped Cooper and replaced him with Washington. That's a downgrade.

They lost Gregory and replaced him with Fowler. Again a downgrade.

They bounced Collins to make Steele a starter. Now they don't have a swing OT. They added no one in FA.

They literally are a less talented roster today than they were 4 months ago. Now sure, the battle cry is the draft. The draft will fill our holes. It's unlikely one draft will nab you immediate impact players at WR, LG, DE not to mention they likely need help at TE and DT and probably LB.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
its-a-major-award-a-christmas-story.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
What's last seasons stats have to do with what they have done since that season ended? The roster is worse than the one that last took the field in another first round playoff loss.

They cut Williams (and note, I have zero problem with moving on from him). But they did literally nothing to try to replace him.

They bounced Collins to make Steele a starter. Now they don't have a swing OT. They added no one in FA.

They literally are a less talented roster today than they were 4 months ago. Now sure, the battle cry is the draft. The draft will fill our holes. It's unlikely one draft will nab you immediate impact players at WR, LG, DE not to mention they likely need help at TE and DT and probably LB.
I'll tell you later tonight what I would do if I were the Cowboys. Very busy at work today. Patience. Have faith.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Anyone thinking that the draft will save us needs a reality check.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Jerry selling the team? ...pipe dream

Jerry hiring a real GM?.....another pipe dream

Jerry all giddy about raising ticket and concession prices?....most probable.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You can't make this stuff up.....:laugh:

So instead of doing do diligence in getting the team better....

We have an owner/GM that is more interested in hosting the world's largest nerf gun fight.

I say they should really make it interesting...replace the nerf guns...with real bullets. Then let's see who can play king of the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.