Twitter: Cowboys to host "Major business announcement press conference" Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Do any other teams call major news conferences to announce business dealings? Who gives a fat happy rat's butt?
I certainly hope it’s one of the companies in my portfolio. Several years ago I begun investing in some of our sponsors and it’s paid off.

If you can’t beat ‘em, join em. Lol

iN6ijL3.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe Whataburger is going to become Cowboys official burger.

Could bring new meaning to the Whopper. Lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Any guesses? :popcorn:

I won't let the cat out the bag...however, JJ and I made a deal of my lifetime as an musician. I sent him a demo blues tape of my band, "Bad Influence Garage". He was going to pay us to play our music on his yacht! I can't believe it. How lucky am I? I told him my asking price for performing was $4,000.00 per "gig" each time we play.

JJ was ready to sign us up...then his son stepped in and messed the whole gig up, he wanted to pay us $40.00 a performance. How unlucky was that for me and my band. Then they tried to, but, we have the cheerleaders.

That all most convinced me to sign that dreaded contract...how ever here I am as I type...
gonna strum some lovely guitar...maybe a little smoke by the fire side.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:dance:Jerry's FINALLY stepping down as GM & handing the reigns over to yours truly....Rowdy! :lmao2:

nobody

Reaction score
Well, the Offense finished ranked #1 in 2021, and the Defense moved up from among the worst to around middle of the pack.

The defense was the true accomplishment of the two. The offense ran up the score against terrible teams and failed against good teams when it mattered. Moore inexplicable moved away from what was working and failed to make adjustments to account for the O-line struggles and Dak's less than pro bowl caliber play in the back half of the season. Moore continues to get schooled and I don't think he's a good pairing with Dak.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Who CARES???!!! More money in money bags pockets. More losing for Dallas Cowboy fans. So again...... Who cares?!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
The defense was the true accomplishment of the two. The offense ran up the score against terrible teams and failed against good teams when it mattered. Moore inexplicable moved away from what was working and failed to make adjustments to account for the O-line struggles and Dak's less than pro bowl caliber play in the back half of the season. Moore continues to get schooled and I don't think he's a good pairing with Dak.
I don't think it was inexplicable. I think he saw that Dak and several others, through injury, or whatever were not able to execute his gameplans during practice and he didn't handle that well.
So he went into a shell.

Sheepherder

Reaction score
I believe he's another Jason Garrett.

nobody

Reaction score
I don't think it was inexplicable. I think he saw that Dak and several others, through injury, or whatever were not able to execute his gameplans during practice and he didn't handle that well.
So he went into a shell.

Which means he can't handle adversity and it's time to move on from the experiment that is Moore. Promoted way too soon.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I certainly hope it’s one of the companies in my portfolio. Several years ago I begun investing in some of our sponsors and it’s paid off.

If you can’t beat ‘em, join em. Lol

iN6ijL3.jpg

LOL......really?

"I am investing in our sponsors look at ME and how SAVVY I am am!

oh boy sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.