Twitter: Cowboys to host "Major business announcement press conference" Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
As a result of recent events, Jerruh and the gang, are proud to announce a partnership with [MEGA CONDOMS].

Diehardblues

Reaction score
LOL......really?

"I am investing in our sponsors look at ME and how SAVVY I am am!

oh boy sheesh.
Yes, it was only way for me to get on the payroll. I was at a point that in order for me to continue supporting this franchise I needed to benefit from the priorities of this ownership. Now, I can laugh along with them all the way to the bank:)

My stockbroker had always advised me to invest in products I consumed. I simply diversified with products the Cowboys align with. It’s been a rewarding experience so far and brings some satisfaction in an otherwise very frustrating situation.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
They already announced it. Jerry is hosting the world record nerf gun pysop games.

Wish I was making that up.

Funny our GM has time for such BS while our team can't win a playoff game.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
This is where the Jones Boys truly win. Another big business announcement coming to put more money in their pocket. They capitalize on all us idiots and then turn around and get cheap building a team that actually might have a window if they added the right pieces.
This announcement is the Jones boys super bowl.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
They already announced it. Jerry is hosting the world record nerf gun pysop games.

Wish I was making that up.

Funny our GM has time for such BS while our team can't win a playoff game.

Now I see why the GM has been quiet in free agency, he had bigger fish to fry.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
doing-my-part.gif
OMG, Starship Troopers fighting rabid insects!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, it was only way for me to get on the payroll. I was at a point that in order for me to continue supporting this franchise I needed to benefit from the priorities of this ownership. Now, I can laugh along with them all the way to the bank:)

My stockbroker had always advised me to invest in products I consumed. I simply diversified with products the Cowboys align with. It’s been a rewarding experience so far and brings some satisfaction in an otherwise very frustrating situation.
okay. that's real cool.

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Ah.

I see I'm not the only one who see something like this possibly happening.
There is no chance of this happening, although I wish it would.
Aikman just signed a huge deal to do MNF and Joe Buck left Fox ( and baseball) to go with him. More importantly, the Jones family will NEVER give up control. I hope I eat crow, but I don’t think there’s any chance this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.