give_me_tired_poster_500.gif

Hardline

Reaction score
He's also been arrested for disorderly conduct
Injury and arrest record . Double bonus

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is one of those ones where I don't get why people think it is a Jerry special. The Cowboys are cheap in free agency, which means they only get a shot at the old, lame or worthless. This leaves McClay's staff turning over every stone for players who might end up being more than worthless for what Dallas is willing to pay.

I doubt Jones even knows who this player is other than he fits the team's bargain-basement free agent philosophy.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
“One man’s trash is another man’s treasure” I guess? Lol

JBS

Reaction score
Has any team ever won the free agent championship, the nfl draft trophy, and the super bowl in the same year?

We definitely have a shot at the treble this year..it might be tough without a first round pick..but our front office is so far beyond the rest of this league, I'd be shocked if we didn't pull it off

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We could literally have a wall of fame with the mentally disturbed Cowboy DL.

Alonzo Spellman, Demetrius Underwood, Josh Brent, Greg Hardy, David Irving, Randy Gregory.

Did I miss any?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
His injury might just not let him play much longer....sounds like he would spend alot of time on the trainers table.

Rayman70

Reaction score
LMAO...this guy had heart issues too. Plus, like you all said, he's coming off career ending injuries. He was also a low effort guy too. Perfect for Dallas, eh?