Cowboys to meet with DT Malik McDowell

Kingofholland

Reaction score
his issue has more to do with from the neck up and between his ears. Physical talent isn't the problem.Same ole story for the Cowboys....see Randy Gregory.

Yes I saw some reports there may have been brain trauma and vision concerns. All speculation and think the Cowboys need to see him for themselves. Complete longshot and this is turning over every stone.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
more to the point. He lacks a motor
That is the real kicker here. He was already a big challenge even if healthy.

Now he has an eyeball hanging out of his skull and he might be partially blind, we have that to deal with as well.

I don't understand why taking in crippled strays is an appealing method of talent acquisition.

And don't tell me it was the Al Davis influence on Jerry Jones. This is a special step above in terms of rehabilitation.

Beaker42

Reaction score
This guy was a beast at Michigan State. A definite first round talent with some red flags that had him slip. If he is healthy and matured this would be a great value pick. I support this.
He wasn’t a beast - he loafed A TON. I watch Big 87 games all season because I’m an Illini fan and I was ecstatic we didn’t take him.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Didn't we have Okoye or somebody a few years ago who was a similar project that failed?

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Curious what's up with Suh. Does he still have a huge price tag like he did a few years ago? He's not the dominant player he used to be, and he's already proven he only plays hard when he wants to. I can't imagine him being that expensive.

Beaker42

Reaction score

Now he has an eyeball hanging out of his skull and he might be partially blind, we have that to deal with as well.

I don't understand why taking in crippled strays is an appealing method of talent acquisition.

And don't tell me it was the Al Davis influence on Jerry Jones. This is a special step above in terms of rehabilitation.
The Jones’ Home For Halfass Football Players has some open beds.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Liked him a good deal as a prospect.

Let's see what the medical staff thinks. Everyone mocked us for drafting cripple Jaylon Smith too. How'd that turn out?

Rayman70

Reaction score

exactly.....

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Liked him a good deal as a prospect.

Let's see what the medical staff thinks. Everyone mocked us for drafting cripple Jaylon Smith too. How'd that turn out?
Well, I don't think anyone worried about Jaylon Smith's intellect or desire.

To me, this is kind of like looking at a David Irving who might have a brain trauma involved.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Well, I don't think anyone worried about Jaylon Smith's intellect or desire.

To me, this is kind of like looking at a David Irving who might have a brain trauma involved.

Has McDowell been suspended by the NFL?