Cowboys to meet with DT Malik McDowell

Carson

Reaction score
Sick of the medical flyers... this team loves talent on the cheap and signing or drafting hurt guys is their go to move

This is what concerns me. Were going after guys off injuries ... Cobb, Geathers, Hyder, McDowell, Berry ... makes you wonder

Carson

Reaction score
I doubt he’ll even see the field. His cranium met a tree head first without a helmet, the tree won. Not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Your team is wasting their time and energy.

So you’re saying Dallas is going to lock him up long term?

We need a drama guy like Irving or Gregory. A will he or will he not suit up every Sunday

SlammedZero

Reaction score
You know, if they want to be so cheap, I will come in and play on the DL for 2 million. Never know, I might be a diamond in the rough!

Carson

Reaction score
You know, if they want to be so cheap, I will come in and play on the DL for 2 million. Never know, I might be a diamond in the rough!

If you’re active for 16 games and stay off the weed, you’re going to be a star here!

Likely already better than Taco

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Lol I swear these Jones boys are predictable **.

They weren't always this cheap man.

This is an interesting post. How is bringing in McDowell predictable at all? This is out of left field.

And how does this make them cheap? Many share this sentiment, and it's just so random.

stiletto

Reaction score
Why waste money when you don't have a real QB? Trade the hot guys like Dlaw this year to the Chiefs for a couple of firsts and dump Zeke next year for another first to some clown GM that believes the running game matters under the new rules. Then go all in on Trevor Lawrence .

You know they would laugh at you saying that more than what I said right? They are all in on Dak, better get used to it or find a new team buddy....

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
It is almost like we have a requirement for a suspended/troubled DL on our roster at all times.

This reeks of a Jerry's Special Kid entrant for 2019.

I guess Jerry Jones does not want to fire that team of handlers he has retained on staff for years.
Jerry’s hired handlers suck!!!! Irving and Gregory sitting in Jamaica right now with Jerry’s handlers smoking a big fat one!!!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In order of want

Cobb
Berry
Geathers
McDowell

I would have put Hyder 3rd or 4th. I don't know. It's tough to separate this kind of talent.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
This is what concerns me. Were going after guys off injuries ... Cobb, Geathers, Hyder, McDowell, Berry ... makes you wonder

They hit on Jaylon Smith and so they feel this strategy gives them a “competitive advantage” in terms if talent acquisition.

They love signing injured guys and talented guys that just “need a change of scenery”.

Carson

Reaction score
They hit on Jaylon Smith and so they feel this strategy gives them a “competitive advantage” in terms if talent acquisition.

They love signing injured guys and talented guys that just “need a change of scenery”.

That’s why I see us going after McDowell. Marcus Mosher is saying Rod loves him before the draft.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I do think it is cute our pro personnel department is so completely useless and lazy that it depends on Marinelli's viewpoints on prospects when they came out of college.

We need some consultants.