Twitter: Cowboys to meet with T Cameron Fleming

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Cowboys are scheduled to meet with free-agent right tackle Cameron Fleming, according to sources. Fleming started 27 of 40 games for New England, including Super Bowl XLII. If he signs, the Cowboys could consider moving La'el Collins back to left guard, which would strengthen their positioning up the middle with Travis Frederick and Zack Martin.

blueblood70

Reaction score
bad move stop moving people..let fleming be a swing tackle for depth and sign cooper or a true LG . stop this crap they should have learned the double switch with chaz/cooper and a a lot of other trying to replace leary and move Collins was a failure and set us back but by season end it started to gel..stop FN with the continuity.

Carson

Reaction score
We desperately need OL depth. This is great news.

I don’t think he’s going to be depth. He has starts under his belt. So it’s highly unlikely he is going to sign this early in free agency to be a back up. He was a part time starter in New England, so he’s likely looking to start.

New England lost Solder and they still want him back.

Likely means Collins back to LG.

Smith - Collins - Frederick - Martin - Fleming

Rayman70

Reaction score

The Cowboys are scheduled to meet with free-agent right tackle Cameron Fleming, according to sources. Fleming started 27 of 40 games for New England, including Super Bowl XLII. If he signs, the Cowboys could consider moving La'el Collins back to left guard, which would strengthen their positioning up the middle with Travis Frederick and Zack Martin.

Now THAT would be a smart move. Collins is a beast at LG...tons better than Cooper. This signing would fill 2 holes essentially. I LIKE. If they do this its a little bit of vindication for the slow offseason. I always like Collins much better at LG.

Zordon

Reaction score
I wouldn't hate this. He's been a part-time starter the last 4 years for the Patriots, and he's only 25.

Does anyone have his PFF grades from last year. I'd be curious to see why Patriots aren't working OT to keep him, especially after losing Nate Solder.
Patriots dont really re-up their olinemen. Scarnechhia can work with anything.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score

That would be a decent move IMO. Love the fact that fans know more than Alexander who has been an OC for 20 years. Yeah, if he's had a chance to watch the tape and gets a real chance to evaluate La'ell over some would-be arm chair OC I'm kinda good with that