Twitter: Cowboys to meet with T Cameron Fleming

waldoputty

Reaction score
His Cowboy empire is now valued at 5-6 billion and the Star complex is just starting to explode.
Jerry for Texas Governor.

Jerry does not need any more money, and neither does his family 10 generations from now. The problem is he needs to clean house and he refuses.

LittleD

Reaction score
Jerry does not need any more money, and neither does his family 10 generations from now. The problem is he needs to clean house and he refuses.

You do realize that the main drive in rich people is money because money leads to power. Jerry loves his money and his hobby is making a lot more of it. He's still behind Bezos and Gates so he needs lots more money to fill his coffers.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

For you and I that would be true, but part of the reason Jerry is rich is because he is driven to find ways to make as much money as possible.

waldoputty

Reaction score
You do realize that the main drive in rich people is money because money leads to power. Jerry loves his money and his hobby is making a lot more of it. He's still behind Bezos and Gates so he needs lots more money to fill his coffers.

i think jerry wants a superbowl so he proves that he can do it his way and get the ultimate prize.

waldoputty

Reaction score
For you and I that would be true, but part of the reason Jerry is rich is because he is driven to find ways to make as much money as possible.

money can only be squander in so many ways, and i have known quite a few really rich people. they tend to buy real estate that generally appreciate.
jets and yachts do waste money but just not that much compared to the $700M revenues and ~$300M profit that the cowboys have annually (from memory...)

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
money can only be squander in so many ways, and i have known quite a few really rich people. they tend to buy real estate that generally appreciate.
jets and yachts do waste money but just not that much compared to the $700M revenues and ~$300M profit that the cowboys have annually (from memory...)

You don't think Jerry is buying real estate (and other assets) that appreciate?

waldoputty

Reaction score
You don't think Jerry is buying real estate (and other assets) that appreciate?

i think he is, and the point is that his next 10 generation are well taken care of even in terms of the really rich people

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i think he is, and the point is that his next 10 generation are well taken care of even in terms of the really rich people

Again, I don't disagree that he has plenty of money for his family and generations to come. My point is you and I have a different viewpoint than he does. He may understand that he has that kind of money, but that likely isn't going to cause him to slow in his pursuit of more and more. If it were me I would be spending a lot of time at my ranch with several miles of river running through with a beer in one hand and a rod and reel in the other.

Last edited:

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Hey, I'd love to play for Jerry. By all accounts from former plays he's a great owner. Now JG would probably drive me nutz with his say nothing new approach but what do I know. Maybe he just treats the media that. I surely would