Twitter: Cowboys to practice again outside

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
BLASPHEMY! It is an ABSOLUTE CRIME to have those celebrity status, barbie-like, Beverly Hills mentality players out there! I bet you they starting crying, whining, and getting angry when they were told they were practicing outside. If their skin gets frostbitten, the girls won't want them anymore and they won't be able to post their highlights on instagram! These players may revolt if they are forced to play outside...

CoachD

Reaction score
absolutely inhuman. it will only be in the 50's. hope there's plenty of hot chocolate to go around. with little marshmellows.

Cern you're a ball bustin sob hahahaha! Maybe they should have practiced outside for the Patriots game!

CoachD

Reaction score
lol, trying to emulate the Chicago weather in Dallas

just go to a local meat packing plant and have them practice in their warehouse

Gotta find some industrial size fans and put them on too!

cern

Reaction score
Cern you're a ball bustin sob hahahaha! Maybe they should have practiced outside for the Patriots game!
I am but a voice of reason, coach. I hope Nancy and his girlfriends are doing well on talking cowboys.

shabazz

Reaction score
10% chance of rain Thursday, so back to the glove

silicone-oven-mitts-ikea-funny-gloves-heat-resistant-kitchen-cooking-glove.jpg

EST_1986

Reaction score
BLASPHEMY! It is an ABSOLUTE CRIME to have those celebrity status, barbie-like, Beverly Hills mentality players out there! I bet you they starting crying, whining, and getting angry when they were told they were practicing outside. If their skin gets frostbitten, the girls won't want them anymore and they won't be able to post their highlights on instagram! These players may revolt if they are forced to play outside...
likely why its so chippy in the locker room, he has those guys in hellish atmosphere